DVDFab Forum - I can't get back into my meta account

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't get back into my meta account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I can't get back into my meta account

    I had to reinstall DVDFab.
    After that it had logged me out of my account.
    Now I can't log into my meta account in DVDFab since it only says that the name is taken.
    The problem might be that I chose a separate name for my meta account: Blufan.
    Perhaps if you could change my meta name into my forum name I can continue uploading meta info.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Sintas View Post
    I had to reinstall DVDFab.
    After that it had logged me out of my account.
    Now I can't log into my meta account in DVDFab since it only says that the name is taken.
    The problem might be that I chose a separate name for my meta account: Blufan.
    Perhaps if you could change my meta name into my forum name I can continue uploading meta info.
    Hello,

    Did you use a different email address to activate DVDFab?

    What is your registered email? Please send it to me via PM, we will need to check it first, thank you.

    Regards,
    mona
    DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
    For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

    DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
    For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

    Guide for adding attachments in a post
    --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi, Thank you for your reply.
      I can't remember being registered with any other email before.

      PM sent. I hope this can be solved.

      Regards

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sintas View Post
        Hi, Thank you for your reply.
        I can't remember being registered with any other email before.

        PM sent. I hope this can be solved.

        Regards
        Please check replies in PM, thank you.

        Regards,
        mona
        DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
        For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

        DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
        For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

        Guide for adding attachments in a post
        --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

        Comment


        • #5
          Any news?
          I still can't access my meta account inside DVDfab.
          I also noticed that I can't log into that account in my browser.
          Really regretting not using my forum name for this.

          Comment


          • #6
            You should have a PM from Mona, have you checked it? Have you tried accessing the Meta account from within the Member Center? There is a link for it in there.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers.............

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi,
              There is no new pm in my inbox. Only the old ones from november.
              Clicking on the meta link in members area only gives me this:
              http://metainfo.dvdfab.cn/en/index.htm?a=login

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sintas View Post
                Hi,
                There is no new pm in my inbox. Only the old ones from november.
                Clicking on the meta link in members area only gives me this:
                http://metainfo.dvdfab.cn/en/index.htm?a=login
                On the login page, please input your DVDFab Member Center account and login password to sign in.

                Regards,
                mona

                login.png
                DVDFab log default location:
                For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
                For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

                DVDFab Player 5:
                For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
                For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

                Guide for adding attachments in a post
                --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I just tried your advice.
                  What I got was "You are not a meta info member".
                  Just as I did when I tried my forum login.

                  When I try to use my meta username I get an error about "The email has wrong format".
                  That's even when It says "Username or Email in the upper box.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sintas View Post
                    I just tried your advice.
                    What I got was "You are not a meta info member".
                    Just as I did when I tried my forum login.

                    When I try to use my meta username I get an error about "The email has wrong format".
                    That's even when It says "Username or Email in the upper box.
                    Hello,

                    Can you please take a screenshot of what you input in the field and send it to me, via PM?

                    Regards,
                    mona
                    DVDFab log default location:
                    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
                    For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

                    DVDFab Player 5:
                    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
                    For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

                    Guide for adding attachments in a post
                    --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I sent you a new message.
                      But this is just for the website. What about accessing the account within dvdfab?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sintas View Post
                        I sent you a new message.
                        But this is just for the website. What about accessing the account within dvdfab?
                        Please check the new PM I sent you. Thank you.

                        Regards,
                        mona
                        DVDFab log default location:
                        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
                        For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

                        DVDFab Player 5:
                        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
                        For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

                        Guide for adding attachments in a post
                        --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sent you a reply.

                          DVDfab itself recognized my today and tried to fetch my forum name.
                          Then it complained about not being able to access internet.
                          I did not get a pop-up from my FW. It's nothing in the log either.

                          DVDfab should have full access outside.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sintas View Post
                            Sent you a reply.

                            DVDfab itself recognized my today and tried to fetch my forum name.
                            Then it complained about not being able to access internet.
                            I did not get a pop-up from my FW. It's nothing in the log either.

                            DVDfab should have full access outside.
                            I will have our tech look into it and see where the problem is. I will keep you posted.

                            PS: to check the problem, I had to reset your account password, detail has been sent to you via PM, please kindly check, thank you.

                            Regards,
                            mona
                            DVDFab log default location:
                            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
                            For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

                            DVDFab Player 5:
                            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
                            For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

                            Guide for adding attachments in a post
                            --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              God news!
                              With the new password I'm able to log in.
                              I think you have a hidden limitation there. Password length or what characters can be used in passwords.
                              To bad I lost all my old uploads.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X