Stuttering in Video and Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stutter issues

Hurrah. I have connection again. By turning my TV off and on I was finally able to detect that the screen resolution had somehow been changed to 720P 50HZ.

I changed it to 2160P 30Hz where it was before and lo and behold my connection is back.

Still have the stutter issue.

Comment

Originally posted by october262
      Make another new iso full disc but this time click common settings - av codec and switch everything to software Restart dvdfab and try again See if the movie still stutters.
      I did as you suggested but instead of making Full Disk ISO's I made Main Movie ISO's. So far things have improved. Not totally stutter free but very close to it.
      I've a lot more testing to do but will update this string with my results.

Thanks for your help

Comment

Maybe wifi issue

I had the same stuttering issues and I tried many option in movie player but no help.
        However, I found the wifi in movie server not work as it able to save the wifi password but unable to connect to my network. And I found the movie server will continually try to connect to the saved wifi which may cause the stuttering.
        I turn off the wifi in movie server, then all movie play smoothly.
        But the wifi not connecting issue still outstanding.

Hope that help.
        Pierre So

Comment

If you have stuttering issues,
          Please go to Settings-About- feedback , seed a feedback to us.
          It could be help us checking this issue.
          Is it happen on all source, or just dvd has this issue?
          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Stutter issues

Originally posted by Hunter1955 View Post
            I did as you suggested but instead of making Full Disk ISO's I made Main Movie ISO's. So far things have improved. Not totally stutter free but very close to it.
            I've a lot more testing to do but will update this string with my results.

Thanks for your help
            Still having stutter issues

Comment

Stutter issues

Originally posted by Pierre So View Post
              I had the same stuttering issues and I tried many option in movie player but no help.
              However, I found the wifi in movie server not work as it able to save the wifi password but unable to connect to my network. And I found the movie server will continually try to connect to the saved wifi which may cause the stuttering.

Hope that help.
              Pierre So
              I'm going to try this and see if it helps. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
                If you have stuttering issues,
                Please go to Settings-About- feedback , seed a feedback to us.
                It could be help us checking this issue.
                Is it happen on all source, or just dvd has this issue?
                I sent feedback today

Comment

Hi Hunter1955,

Thank you for sending the feedback, we will check it asap.

Best Regards,
                  Fengtao
                  DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                  http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hi, Did you play the PAL DVD source? Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

Did you play the PAL DVD source?

Wilson
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

I turned off CEC (TV and AVR)and there are no problams anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre So View Post
                          Maybe wifi issue

Hope that help.
                          Pierre So
                          I turned off my WiFi connection and all stuttering stopped. Thanks Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter1955 View Post

I turned off my WiFi connection and all stuttering stopped. Thanks Pierre
                            Hi Pierre and Hunter1955,

Did you play the movie from the internal HDD or the networt device via Wi-Fi?

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi Pierre and Hunter1955,

Did you play the movie from the internal HDD or the networt device via Wi-Fi?

Wilson
                              I am playing from internal HDD. I have not been able to connect to a network device. That's something I'm gonna try to accomplish after most of my other issues are resolved.
                              If you have a link to some instructions on how to connect to a PC running Win10 I would appreciate it as I have had no luck

Comment

After spending the entire weekend trying to solve my video stuttering and audio dropouts,I turned WiFi off like Pierre and Hunter1955 previously posted. That solved my issue. I had assumed that since I had connected the MediaServer via direct Ethernet, that WiFi was off. That is not the case. You must go into Settings--General--Advanced Settings--WiFi-- and click the button to switch WiFi off.

I have a WD Red 8TB HDD installed internally in the MediaServer, but cannot see it in DVDFab10 via the drop down menu to save Blu-Ray copies. My current workaround is to physically remove the HDD from the MediaServer and copy files to my Win10 PC via a docking station.

Comment

Working...
                                X