Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi Pierre and Hunter1955,

Did you play the movie from the internal HDD or the networt device via Wi-Fi?

Wilson
    Play movie from internal HDD and from NAS via Ethernet LAN cable

Comment

Pierre, I'm not a PC expert by any means. Can you give me some ideas on how to connect to my WIN10 PC. I've tried both Neighborhood and NFS from the MS I put in the IP address of my PC then it ask for a shared folder. Not sure what to put here. Any help would be appreciated

Comment

Thank you
        My stuttering has stopped. Appreciate the info about going in deeper to turn off Wifi.
        Rosco

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter1955 View Post
          Pierre, I'm not a PC expert by any means. Can you give me some ideas on how to connect to my WIN10 PC. I've tried both Neighborhood and NFS from the MS I put in the IP address of my PC then it ask for a shared folder. Not sure what to put here. Any help would be appreciated
          Sorry, I did not try to connect PC but only NAS. Maybe you use the folder property to share the folder which contains your movie files in your PC.

Comment

I had same issue with stuttering of sound and image when playing BluRay ISO files and mkv's. After the info from gpman about the wifi settings, I disabeled the wifi and the stuttering was gone. For me I would expect that when you have connected the server by using utp, it should not keep searching for wifi network, however end good all good. I was anyhow not wanting to use wifi while I don't like streaming big amount of data by wifi. Even tried to remove the antenna's from the back side of the box which didn't work so far.

Comment

Hi,

I get the stuttering audio and video when playing back the movie from NAS via 2.4g wi-fi, but it's played back well after switch to 5G Wi-Fi.

And the ethernet is used default if connecting with a cable and turn on wi-fi together.

Thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I just wanted to pass on what worked for my issue of Stuttering Video accompanied with a Buzzing Noise in the Audio.... I tried all the suggestions mentioned here and nothing worked. Then I started looking around for a setting that may help and I came across a setting located at: SETTINGS - GENERAL - ADVANCED SETTINGS - BACKUP & RESET - FACTORY DATA RESET and it seem to fix my issue. I ignored the warnings that pop up. After rebooting, I played a movie on the internal and external hard drive and they both played error free...

Comment

Working...
                X