No network connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunter1955 View Post
    My PC and MS are on the same router. I see the MS through DVDFAB. I even changed the MS from Home Theater to Living Room and DVDFAB sees the new name. But when I try to perform a full disk copy it fails on step 3 of copying to the MS every time
    Does the HDD insert correct?

1.You can try handle copy the source to your HDD from My Computer - adress insert your MS ip --found sata -sata1 , make sure you can handle it.
    2.If you donnot have sata1, instead you have a folder name sata2, i think you need format your HDD. Or you can try rename it to sata1...
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Ford View Post
      Ok, I had to do a hard reset on the system, so it now can see everything again on the SSID network and yes I am connected again.

Although I have one question, does this setup not come with an option to browse like say Google Play store, where we can browse and install apps or do we strictly have to do it all manually?

Thank you.
      You can found the app store that make for TV BOX. Then you can download app from it. You can google serch it .
      ANDROID phone or table app, they can not fit the remote, it often need touch the screen but the MS Box can not do that..
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post

1.You can try handle copy the source to your HDD from My Computer - adress insert your MS ip --found sata -sata1 , make sure you can handle it.
        2.If you donnot have sata1, instead you have a folder name sata2, i think you need format your HDD. Or you can try rename it to sata1...
        My folder is sata2. I did format my HDD before inserting in the MS. The MS set up the file structure which included sata2

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post

Dora,
          I pulled my HDD from the MS and did a format again. After putting in MS it created the DVDFab folder in a dir called sata2. I cannot rename it as it says it is in use. I created a folder called sata1. moved the subfolder in sata2 to sata1 but DVDFAB10 said there was no space available. Crazy stuff

Comment

Hi Hunter,
            Please update to the new firmware, either download or OTA (the box should request it). You will also need to update to DVDFab v10.0.4.8. Let us know your result, thanks.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              Moderator 90312 is working on a post to help you, he is a networking guru.
              Did he get this post up, I would love networking help

Comment

Hi impend69,
                Try the new Media Server firmware with DVDFab v10.0.4.8 first, it should resolve most of these issues. Let us know the result.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  Hi Hunter,
                  Please update to the new firmware, either download or OTA (the box should request it). You will also need to update to DVDFab v10.0.4.8. Let us know your result, thanks.
                  I have updated both MS, and dvdfab 10. Still can't connect, and advance settings still won't save.

Comment

Working...
                  X