Harmony remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General/Other Harmony remote

Looking to integrate this thing into my Harmony remote. Of course DVDfab is not listed as a hardware manufacturer so who knows what option I can choose from the list of mannny choices to work with this box?

See if you find a code for a VidOn media player box. No guarantee that it will work, but it may come close.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

@aggie113
      Did you find the remote code? Here is a code picture.
      Attached Files
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Is it possible to send remote or control codes through udp over the network?

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
          @aggie113
          Did you find the remote code? Here is a code picture.
          Not sure what this is for...
          Trying the VidOn v200 option listed under the Harmony software now.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie113 View Post
            Not sure what this is for...
            Trying the VidOn v200 option listed under the Harmony software now.
            Maybe you can try the Egreat A5/A10 option listed under the Harmony software.
            Because the Box is manufactured by Egreat.

Comment

Originally posted by honeyjuice View Post
              Maybe you can try the Egreat A5/A10 option listed under the Harmony software.
              Because the Box is manufactured by Egreat.
              You're not kidding. Looks like they smushed an Egreat A10 into an A9 body
              I'll load up that profile and take it for a spin.

Comment

Looks like that one did the trick. Not 100%, but good enough to get me started.

Comment

Either A5 or A10 work for me. The only function that doesn't work as with other activities, is power off. Since Standby is the default when power button is depressed on DVDFab controller , it will only go into standby when powering off with Harmony.

Comment

Originally posted by hspurgeon View Post
                    Either A5 or A10 work for me. The only function that doesn't work as with other activities, is power off. Since Standby is the default when power button is depressed on DVDFab controller , it will only go into standby when powering off with Harmony.
                    You can actually get it to power off if you customize that function. When you customize it you can add a right arrow and then an enter command to mimic you selecting the Power Off function. Works with mine and it's a crappy old Harmony 510!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie113 View Post

You can actually get it to power off if you customize that function. When you customize it you can add a right arrow and then an enter command to mimic you selecting the Power Off function. Works with mine and it's a crappy old Harmony 510!
                      Thanks, I'll look at that.

Comment

Egreat also works perfectly for Samsung UHD Smart TV Universal Remote (Thanks @honeyjuice)
                        Use OTT Box / Game Console > Search Egreat

Comment

Working...
                        X