• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

This can be consider a request / question for this thread:

In the "Collection Title",

example:

Terminator 1 - 2 - 3 == this the collection, but it uses one of the images to represent 3 -- Let's say I create my own image in Photoshop, and use that image as the collection title image, but still keep the original posters of the movie inside the collection, can that be done?

It the above does not make sense let me know!

Thanks
    Ish

Comment

Hi Ish, it makes perfect sense, does the same thing with the Bond movies using the image from the one most recently added for the "Collection". Hopefully it can be added to the to-do list!
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Hi Ish, it makes perfect sense, does the same thing with the Bond movies using the image from the one most recently added for the "Collection". Hopefully it can be added to the to-do list!
        Hi Signals,
        Thanks, sir! -- It's clear! LOL
        Ish

Comment

This is a great new feature. I am also having the same double name problem with Total Recall (1990 and 2012).

Comment

Hi All --

I have a situation here:

1. I plugged in an old HD, which I formatted, and it works great! No problems MS detecting it this HD!

2. DvdFab app send movie to MS -- No problems,

3. Here's the issue: When I clicked on the movie icon it loads, and the movie is there, however, all of the wall poster from the previous hard drive is there too, which can be confusing!

I tried clear history ... I tried scanning movies, so this can refresh the list and only display that one movie, (wall posters) to no avail -- Even when I use MS Manager it still displays the wall posters from the previous hard drive!

Any solutions?

Thanks in advance
            Ish

Comment

You can remove .DVDFab folder on hard drive to clear the database.
              DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
              http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                You can remove .DVDFab folder on hard drive to clear the database.
                Hi,

It was blank HD with no folders --- I just copy fulldisk onto the HD via MS!

There's no other folder to remove!

Just to double check I plug the HD into the external port, looked inside via pc, and the only folder there is the dvdfab that contains the movie,iso and the meta-data of that movie!

Ish

Comment

Hi,

How do you retrieve the wall posters after you delete them from the meta-data webpage?

example:

1. I plug new HD into MS

2. Send movie to MS

3 Open meta-data webpage: wall posters where there~

4. However, there's NO DVDFab folder on hard drive to clear the database, so using the meta-data webpage I clear out the old poster, but it took two new wall poster, so How to retrieve these new wall posters, without re-sending the movie using the dvd apps?

I try refreshed!

I ty re-inserting the hard drive in and out of MS!

Nothing changed ---

Any solutions!?

Ish

Comment

Hi,

There's an issue with the Meta-data info via connecting to the USB 3 --

Most are not in alphabetical order -- it's lie looking at those huge bins fill with dvd's at your local store -- Scattered!

Yes, everything is updated to date!

And also, I think the metal-data meta page needs more improvement! --At moments I have to download the wall poster manually!

Lastly, hopefully u guys fix the HDD connection issue for large HD's!

Ish

Comment

Working...
                    X