No announcement yet.

After Selecting a movie, there is a long enough delay to lose signal on my TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Selecting a movie, there is a long enough delay to lose signal on my TV

I have a Samsung HU900 and when I go to select a movie from the MS, there is just a long enough pause that my TV thinks there is no signal and goes to black with a message as seen in the attachment. I can go unplug the HDMI and plug it back in, or unplug the one connect cord on the Samsung, but that is a pain. Any ideas? Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshto.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	343968

Jake,

Please check your settings for the display in Advanced Settings on MS and also your TV's current settings for the display size and refresh rate. I can't duplicate the problem you are seeing. There are several settings that can impact the HDMI negotiation. I will add some captures to illustrate the points you should check.

First, look here and change Screen resolution to match your TV settings instead of Auto and turn OFF Adjust Display Refresh rate.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 MS DISPLAYSET.png Views:	1 Size:	53.4 KB ID:	343976

If this does not help there are a few other things to try.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Signals! I believe that worked.

Comment

I'm assuming I would have to switch back the screen resolution if I wanted to watch some 4k youtube videos?

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJK8 View Post
          I'm assuming I would have to switch back the screen resolution if I wanted to watch some 4k youtube videos?
          You can change the box output resolution to 4K 60Hz

Comment

The main point is not to select Auto for now, it does not seem to work well with your TV. On my unit the delay between punching play and playback starting is very short, ~200 ms.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Noted. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
              X