Not able to login on DMS Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General/Other Not able to login on DMS Manager

Not sure what it is I am doing wrong but I have been trying to log onto the DMS Manager to manage my metadata information of my movies for awhile now and after I put my password in at the site, it seems to be not logging me in at all. Everything up top on both sides of the page is grayed out. Thinking I should see my name in the upper right hand corner under the profile icon but nothing is there and there are no options, the only option I have is to click on the "Learn More" tab under "Get Your DVDfab Movie Server" like I don't even have one already. I keep reading that we can manage our metadata information through that process now by Signals and now with the new beta local version release by Juice that was just posted. I give up, what is it I need to do to gain access to start managing my posters data thru the cloud or whatever it's called now. Would like to come up to speed with this process but it seems I'm missing a couple of misguided steps. Movie Server version is 1.1.1, SDK version is 1.0.1.0

D2E,
    There is new firmware out today, please download and install it. There is a new Manager.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals, it was doing this long before the new update that just came out yesterday, I just never posted it because I thought since I wasn't a beta tester and didn't flash my DMS that I wouldn't have access to the MS Manager function until I fully enabled that function, basically one not working because of the other but after reading your posts and Juice's it appears that I should still have access to using the MS Manager with the latest versions with the DMS I am using.

Someone just posted a thread right behind mines with the same problem/issue and they did download and installed the new firmware and still can't gain access to the MS Manager online. It's accepting the password but not recognizing that we already are members with having and using the Movie Server already and just want access to the manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post
        Signals, it was doing this long before the new update that just came out yesterday, I just never posted it because I thought since I wasn't a beta tester and didn't flash my DMS that I wouldn't have access to the MS Manager function until I fully enabled that function, basically one not working because of the other but after reading your posts and Juice's it appears that I should still have access to using the MS Manager with the latest versions with the DMS I am using.

Someone just posted a thread right behind mines with the same problem/issue and they did download and installed the new firmware and still can't gain access to the MS Manager online. It's accepting the password but not recognizing that we already are members with having and using the Movie Server already and just want access to the manager.
        Can you see the media library data via your tv screen?
        do you see posters or just a blank screen with "learn more"tips?

Comment

After upgraded,If you log in dms.dvdfab.cn and display a "learn more" screen. That may be your box did not log in successfully. If login is unsuccessful, dms manager can not connect to the local database. Please send feedback to let us analyze why login was unsuccessful.
          Interim solution:
          In the box Settings - "User Center -" Log Out - "and log in again.

Comment

Thanks Juice for the updates!

Where is the "User Center" at? I do not have that option to Log Out and Log back in on the Movie Server. Under my "Settings" in the Server I have the following "Tabs" - General, Display, Playback, Audio, Subtitle, Member Center, and About tabs in that order. In the "Member Center" tab, in there, I have my email address, serial number (S/N) of my DMS and warranty expiration date for the DMS. I do not have an option to Log out of the sever and Log back in. Is there another way to reset my Manager services.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post
              Thanks Juice for the updates!

Where is the "User Center" at? I do not have that option to Log Out and Log back in on the Movie Server. Under my "Settings" in the Server I have the following "Tabs" - General, Display, Playback, Audio, Subtitle, Member Center, and About tabs in that order. In the "Member Center" tab, in there, I have my email address, serial number (S/N) of my DMS and warranty expiration date for the DMS. I do not have an option to Log out of the sever and Log back in. Is there another way to reset my Manager services.
              Seetings on your BOX

sorry,it's "member center".
              Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20180114102915.png
Views:	306
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	347610
              Last edited by Juice; 01-14-2018, 02:32 AM.

Comment

I am facing same problem. I do not have the "LOGOUT" option in my settings that is for one.
                Second, I have done the hard reset with reset button and still unable to connect to https://dms.dvdfab.cn . I am able to login, but...there is this DVDFAB poster "learn more".
                Is there any suggestions I can do to make this FINALLY work? I mean, I bought this movie server with high hopes, but so far is nothing but headache.

Comment

Originally posted by petas_70 View Post
                  I am facing same problem. I do not have the "LOGOUT" option in my settings that is for one.
                  Second, I have done the hard reset with reset button and still unable to connect to https://dms.dvdfab.cn . I am able to login, but...there is this DVDFAB poster "learn more".
                  Is there any suggestions I can do to make this FINALLY work? I mean, I bought this movie server with high hopes, but so far is nothing but headache.
                  What firmware version are you running on the movie server?

Comment

Originally posted by jimczyz View Post

What firmware version are you running on the movie server?
                    1.0.1.0 DVDFab support says there is version 1.0.1.3 but I am unable to find it. I have flashed the box several times, but the result is still the same. No access to the new library.
                    Thank you for responding.
                    Attached Files

Comment

post #7

Comment

Working...
                      X