No announcement yet.

Download link for DMS 1.0.1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTA Update button says it is uptodate...even when wifi is disconnected. please provide offline update.

Comment

You can download the v1.0.1.3 here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=MS_A1_SDK
      You can get the v1.0.1.2 update here if you would still like to try it: https://jumpshare.com/v/y1GymsSJ7wREgQIOfLtJRdOox
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I download the official 1012 package, unzip it and copy the package to a usb drive and insert into the usb slot on back of the movie server. Then I go to setup, about then select usb update, the only message I get is "No update Package Found, or words to that effect." The link to V1013 is actually the link to V1010. What am I doing wrong? Need a little help! Thank you.

Comment

In an effort to get my MS working again, I have also tied to reset it to the factory settings. The manual does not mention this process. Nevertheless, everything that I have tried thus far does not even come close to working. Anyone knowing how this works please pass along the instructions. Thank you.

Comment

Don't unzip the file, just change the name to "UPDATE.ZIP" and give it a go.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Avoid Factory Reset and the Reset button except in the event of a true disaster (hard drive crash etc). It erases all locally stored data and takes the box back to a base state.

Also avoid hijacking other user's threads, please start one of your own in the future.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

firmware 1013 file name is "update1010.zip" is it correct?.

Comment

Just update.zip.

Albert Einstein

Comment

it is same old firmware 1010. please upload the 1013..why it is so hard to upload the correct firmware?

Comment

Give this link a try, same procedure: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/intern...bruary-11-2018

Albert Einstein

Comment

please read above posts. We can not access the page you have posted.

Comment

Originally posted by hifikid80 View Post
                          where is the download link to do it manually? I cant access the link posted above.
                          https://s3.amazonaws.com/dl-dvdfab/d...update1013.zip

Comment

Works for me? Doesn't link to a page just downloads the file had to click on save down at the bottom but worked fine.

Albert Einstein

Comment

ok installed 1012 and it automatically updated to 1013.

Comment

Working...
                              X