1.0.2.0 Disappointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.0.2.0 Disappointment

I installed the new firmware upon booting up my Movie Server today. I was extremely disappointed on seeing my poster wall. Only 60% of my movies and only 1 TV series were displayed on the Movie Server. 25% of the thumbnails showed up in Chinese. The Chinese thumbnails were all at the end of the poster wall.

When I go to https://dms.dvdfab.cn/, I see all my TV series and most of my movies with proper metadata. Several movies are duplicates, but overall most of the images are correct.

Why isn't what I see at https://dms.dvdfab.cn/ not showing up on my Movie Server? I have sent my Movie Server log files to development.

I did not experience this, I had a single wrong poster, which I fixed using Refresh Metadata and the box updated very quickly. Please supply the IP address of your DMS, it will make it easier for them to locate the logs.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am experiencjng the same problems. No posters either in movies or tv. Cannot filter anything because the entire section is missing. What is wrong? Please, I had the exact problems in v12 and 13.I need some help in resolving this problem with the MS. Do I need to reset the server?

Comment

Comment

Hi,

Please try to rebuild the library (it's in Function Menu) and see the result.

And please post the log files here if you still get the same problem, thanks!

\\DMS IP\share\sdcard\Android\data\org.dvdfab.box.launch er\files\.dvdfab\profile
          \\DMS IP\share\sdcard\Android\data\org.dvdfab.box.launch er\files\.dvdfab\userdata\database

Wilson
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 04-12-2018, 04:23 AM.
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I had so many issue after the update that I had to do a factory reset. Now when I go to local videos and do search network the searching wheel just spins forever. This is getting ridiculous. Now I can't even add my network share. What log would you like... oh and get some beta testers from these forums because I honestly don't know who's testing these release but clearly they are not thorough.

Comment

Originally posted by Logandros View Post
              I had so many issue after the update that I had to do a factory reset. Now when I go to local videos and do search network the searching wheel just spins forever. This is getting ridiculous. Now I can't even add my network share. What log would you like... oh and get some beta testers from these forums because I honestly don't know who's testing these release but clearly they are not thorough.
              Hi,

You need to re-update to the new version 1020 after doing the factory reset, and for the problem "Could not add the network share", the dev is checking on the problem.

Sorry for this to trouble you.

Thanks!

Wilson
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi,

You need to re-update to the new version 1020 after doing the factory reset, and for the problem "Could not add the network share", the dev is checking on the problem.

Sorry for this to trouble you.

Thanks!

Wilson
                When I did a factory reset it was already at version 1020

Comment

More issues: I just added my TV Shows to try and test and already I see that 2 out of 5 shows were scraped in German instead of English. I checked each show and both have the country set correctly to USA.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

And you reference above

\\DMS IP\share\sdcard\Android\data\org.dvdfab.box.launch er\files\.dvdfab\profile
                  \\DMS IP\share\sdcard\Android\data\org.dvdfab.box.launch er\files\.dvdfab\userdata\database

What files do you want from those directories? Because in the database folder there is a dll file and in the profile folder there are 2 log files but one contains personal password info, so you may want to be a little more specific.

Comment

I just analysed why the scraping algorithm is obviously broken here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...-0-is-terrible

We need to help them make it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Logandros View Post
                      More issues: I just added my TV Shows to try and test and already I see that 2 out of 5 shows were scraped in German instead of English. I checked each show and both have the country set correctly to USA.

And you reference above

What files do you want from those directories? Because in the database folder there is a dll file and in the profile folder there are 2 log files but one contains personal password info, so you may want to be a little more specific.
                      Hi,

Please zip the directory "profile" and "database" and then attach the zip file here, thanks!

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Just to be clear, the scrape for the 2 shows I reported is in English when viewing from the box but in German when viewing from the web server

Comment

After doing the "Rebuild Library" as recommended by Wilson Wang, most of my problems are gone. What remain are scraping errors that I will report in the appropriate section.

Comment

Working...
                          X