Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to use DVDFAB to log into my movie server.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to use DVDFAB to log into my movie server.

If I need to log into my movie server, I use to be able to just use my dvdab account to log in but now it does not work. I always have to manually log in. Last time it worked was in July/2018 before the update that month. Any ideas as to why it is not working?

Take a look at this: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...using-dvdfab10
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah I read that already. I don't have an issue connecting to my movie server or copying movies to it. I just can't log into my movie server using my dvdfab account. I have to log in manually. When I went to the folder in that post, I don't even have a "SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support" folder or anything that says SMB. I do have a folder labeled "Subsystem for UNIX-based applications". Would this folder be of any help if it were checked?

Comment

Do you mean your DMS can't log in when you boot it, or you can't log in from your PC web browser to manage the poster wall?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

My DMS can't log in when I reboot it if I select use dvdfab account. If I manually log in or type in my username and password myself with the remote, that is the only way I can login.

Comment

Working...
          X