Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie Server v1.0.3.7 Beta - Scraping not working

Hello,
    just updated zu 1.0.3.7 - but scraping isn't working at all.
    Over 2300 files were scanned but not even one TVShow or Movie has been identified. Library stays empty, all files can be found under Videos.
    So I deleted the library again and started the scan again - same result.
    What is going wrong with the updates? 1.0.3.6 was working nearly perfect for me (beside of missing some TVShows - only showed 62 out of 65 Shows), but 1.0.3.7 seems to not working at all!!!
    Regards,
    clioschrotter

Sorry you had a problem with it, I am running v1037 Beta with no issues. Please read this post https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...og-submissions and attach the saved log zip archive to a new post in this thread.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hello, I can't attach the logfile. It always says "Error uploading...". Maybe because the file is 7 MB in size?

Comment

Yeah, that is over the limit, currently 5 MB, I will fix that, please try it again.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Still not working, can't upload the file

Comment

I will send you an alternate method via a forum PM, watch your inbox. Sorry for the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by clioschrotter View Post
              Hello,
              just updated zu 1.0.3.7 - but scraping isn't working at all.
              Over 2300 files were scanned but not even one TVShow or Movie has been identified. Library stays empty, all files can be found under Videos.
              So I deleted the library again and started the scan again - same result.
              What is going wrong with the updates? 1.0.3.6 was working nearly perfect for me (beside of missing some TVShows - only showed 62 out of 65 Shows), but 1.0.3.7 seems to not working at all!!!
              Regards,
              clioschrotter
              Before I got the log file, I guess this problem is DMS not in the login status, so cannot do the correct scraping work, so please try to unlogin and login it again
              and also please check the PM, I still need the log file to make sure the problem.

Comment

Loging out and in again did not help again. Also tried te rebuild the database again - no change.
                Logfile is on the way...

Comment

Now my DMS isn't working anymore at all. When I start it, it asks for language settings, network connection and login data. After that (manually or with DVDFab10) it restarts and asks for these settings again...

Comment

Got the same problem. Maybe a "german" issue.

Comment

Now my DMS isn't working anymore at all. When I start it, it asks for language settings, network connection and login data. After that (manually or with DVDFab10) it restarts and asks for these settings again...
                      hi, clioschrotter

I have got your log, and found the reason of your problem is the DMS not login success.

and as your new problem, I guess the reason is some flags in storage has been broken, so please try the solution:

in DMS App, goto Settings > General > Advance Settings > Devices > App

select "DVDFab Movie Server", and click "CLEAN DATA"

the Launcher will restart and the Settings guide will appear, Please try it

Comment

Hi ting,
                        what do you mean with "DMS App"?
                        Are you talking about the Settings-Page on the DMS? But how can I reach this when after starting it immediately the Setup-Page (language, network etc.) is appearing?
                        Regards,
                        clioschrotter

Comment

Hi ting,
                          what do you mean with "DMS App"?
                          Are you talking about the Settings-Page on the DMS? But how can I reach this when after starting it immediately the Setup-Page (language, network etc.) is appearing?
                          Regards,
                          clioschrotter
                          Please check PM
                          Last edited by ting; 11-29-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

It perfectly worked, thank you for your great support. Now I have acces to the MovieServer again.
                            Next step is testing the scraping. Right now it only recognized 13 out of 64 TV Shows...maybe it will take some time for the rest - hopefully.

Comment

It perfectly worked, thank you for your great support. Now I have acces to the MovieServer again.
                              Next step is testing the scraping. Right now it only recognized 13 out of 64 TV Shows...maybe it will take some time for the rest - hopefully.
                              just give the DMS some time to do the scraping

Comment

Working...
                              X