Activate Replacement Movie Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installation Activate Replacement Movie Server

I received a replacement movie server for one that had the power supply go bad. Whether I have it find my DVDFab software to activate or manually type in my account information the system will search the account but than displays a message: Warranty details unavailable, Please enter the account used for the purchasing the movie server. I know it is accessing my account because at one point I mistyped the password and it gave a different message.

I only have the one account. I can log into it online just fine and my software is active on that same account. The warranty on the original unit expired about a week before this one arrived.

This is occurring when going through the initial setup so the only option when it displays that message is to activate . There is no option to bypass the message. From a post I saw of someone else having this problem it was a setting in their account. Can someone please resolve this for me. I have been emailing back and forth with Vivian who helped with the replacement but those emails have focused on the account access which I have not had any problem with.

Your prompt attention to resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated. The email I used for this support request is the one all my DVDFab purchases have been made on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2797 (002).jpg
Views:	518
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	366514

The office is closed until the end of next week for a Chinese national holiday, nothing can be done until they return, sorry. Send Vivian a link to this thread.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X