Serious problem with TV shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious problem with TV shows

When you play back an iso file containing multiple episodes of a TV show from the poster menu, the unit plays back one episode in the file only. It does not start at the menu for the iso. The top menu/pop up menu buttons are not functional. Thus the other episodes on the file are not accessible.

This is a major problem for TV shows. Please correct this as soon as possible.

Note that this has happened before. See my posting from 7/13/18. Firmware version 1031 also broke this functionality. It was then restored in the next version and worked up through 2003. Version 2005 broke it again.

tb, thanks for the feeedback!
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by tbrown25 View Post
      When you play back an iso file containing multiple episodes of a TV show from the poster menu, the unit plays back one episode in the file only. It does not start at the menu for the iso. The top menu/pop up menu buttons are not functional. Thus the other episodes on the file are not accessible.

Note that this has happened before. See my posting from 7/13/18. Firmware version 1031 also broke this functionality. It was then restored in the next version and worked up through 2003. Version 2005 broke it again.
      I have the same problem with all my tv shows. You're not the only one.

Comment

My problems with tv series and collections are as numerious as any posted here. It has never been this bad!

Comment

Please fix this problem it is no fun anymore watching tv series on the movie server. Why are so many users having so many different problems with the same hardware. Are all V1 servers the same?

Comment

Please send log and report the logID

Thanks.

Comment

Already submitted log during 2003 testing.
              Thank you.

Comment

ok, this problem has been found and fixed.

Thanks

Comment

try this v2006

20190706 DMS V2.0.1.0 beta https://dl-dvdfab.s3.amazonaws.com/d...010/update.zip (https://dl-dvdfab.s3.amazonaws.com/download/DMS/DMS2010/update.zip) MD5:

thanks

Comment

Installed 2006 and it appears to have corrected this problem. Thanks much for the quick response.

Comment

Installed 2006 and it appears to have corrected this problem. Thanks much for the quick response.
                      Thanks test and report it.

Comment

Working...
                      X