Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.1.0 Beta Server Bricked :(

Hi,

I tried to upgrade to the latest Firmware (from 2.008) and everything seemed to work like always but the at the end of the Android update I got the dead android=robot and that's it.
    A restart sequence started but it stops booting with "HELLO" on the device display and the TV screen stays black.

Now I can not downgrade to 2.008 or even earlier - the Hardware is bricked. Any idea how I can re-lash the box - because otherwise it will be the most expansive doorstop i ever owned ...

Cheers - Alex

Holding in the reset button (11) on the back while turning the power switch (3) on doesn't work ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	178
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	370523

Comment

These are almost impossible to brick, try what Dead Eye suggested.. If that does not work, download a fresh copy of v2.0.1.0 and put it on a usb drive, power off the DMS, plug the jumpdrive into the USB3 port, then turn on the power. Should boot and recognize the drive and allow you to update. Be sure to check the MD5 of your new download of v2.0.1.0: MD5: EFDC59566069DB807E9C45852CBDB39E
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Okay - thx for the help - worked fine and i am back on 2.0.0.8 - will try the new one later ...

cheers - alex

Comment

Working...
        X