DVDFAB 11.0.5.0 copying movies to the movie server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB 11.0.5.0 copying movies to the movie server

Why is the new version of DVDFab not creating a new folder on the movie server when it copies directly to the server. Is there a setting I am not seeing?

I haven't used it yet. Is it not going into the dvdfab folder on the server?

Comment

For me it goes to the movies folder as 2 files. The .iso and a .nfo
      It does not create a folder for the movie itself and it does not create a meta file
      This question was asked in an earlier post. Mona says they are looking into the missing folder.
      Nothing was mentioned about there not being a meta file

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter1955 View Post
        For me it goes to the movies folder as 2 files. The .iso and a .nfo
        It does not create a folder for the movie itself and it does not create a meta file
        This question was asked in an earlier post. Mona says they are looking into the missing folder.
        Same here, It goes to the movie folder, but it used to go into a folder named the movie name, in the movie folder.

Comment

The nfo file is the new metadata format. It should not normally create a folder if you made an ISO.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi, I too am not able to download files to the DMS. The windows explorer shows the sata/sata2 drive, but it's almost like it's a virtual drive. When trying to d/l from DVDFab, it tells me there's not enough space. I can pull the drive out and download files on my pc and when I replace the drive in the DMS, windows explorer will show the files and then tell me that sata2 disk is equal to the total size of the files I've transferred in, but there's no space is left for additional files. I should say that I've tried this on 3 different 3TB WD green disks.formatted gpt/ntfs. I could not format the drive in the DMS. Had to use my pc to do that. Any ideas? Peace, JimS
            Peace, Jim

TV: Sony XBR-70X850B; Receiver: Yamaha RX-A3060; Speakers: KEF 7.2 Surround; NAS Server: Synology DS2411+; Home Theater: NUC8i7 Windows 10; DMS: Updated to v2.0.2.1 Beta; Zappiti:One 4K HDR; Connection: Direct Gigabit Ethernet

Comment

Hey JimS, different problem, this one is for the new DVDFAB 11.0.5.0 not generating a movie folder anymore and taking the meta data file and replacing it with just an NFO file. Which was not outlined in the 11.0.5.0 update of doing this. Just noted the update was for Japanese adult movie issues. You can find a similar answer to your post here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...-add-any-files

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter1955 View Post
                The .nfo is the new form of the meta file, which contains more information and more accurate.

Comment

JimS...see post #2 if you are running Win10

Hello, could any one please "compile" a list (and make it sticky) with all the URL's to manage, administer and/or debug all the different versions

Comment

Hi there, the missing subfolder issue has been fixed, please kindly wait for new DVDFab 11 version to try again. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X