No announcement yet.

Cant connect to wireless or ethernet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried the Restore to Factory in the DMS settings menu? Also, try turning off Windows Firewall for your home network; like much of Win10, it causes more problems that it cures.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi at all, i have the same problem. Since the last windows 10 update i have no chance to access my DMS. I see it in the network view but no access. I have parallel a laptop with windows 10. So long i didnt got the last update i can access after the updates - no chance. I checked everything around the SMB 1.0 settings - everything is ok. The DMS responds every ping.

Comment

Hi All, i found the solution to get access for my DMS drive from Windows 10. Microsoft changed with the last Updates the behavior of SMB V1.0. If you wan't the old access to your drive you have to add a DWORD in the registry.
        HKEY_CURRENT_USER
        Network
        your drive letter
        ADD the DWORT ProviderFlags and give the Value 1.

After reboot you should have access to your drive.

Comment

Working...
        X