X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fab

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
    Dear all,

If you still have startup problem on windows xp with dvdfab v8100, please re-download to see the result, thank.

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    thanks Fengtao will d/l and give it a shot (fingers crossed)
    Paid Not To Work
    US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
    Proudly Served On
    USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
    6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

After downloaded and installed fine and when clicking on icon flash screen loads but thats as far as it goes the main screen wouldn't load, it did load once and I clicked on the check mark for setting then FAB closed
      Paid Not To Work
      Proudly Served On
      USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)

Comment

Does it's behavior different with previouse build? Could you please post new internal log? Thanks.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

This is strange if I d/l the installer and install it installs okay but won't open at all even the flash screen BUT if I open 8.0.8.5 and it ask me if I want to d/l the new version 8.1.0.0. when I click yes it downloads and after installing it will open up ok but keeps on reading the DVD, tried PP on and off but still just keeps reading the movie. If I reboot then it won't open at all again. Looks like something going on between 8.0.8.5. I have completely deleted all the FAB programs and just tried to d/l & install 8.1.0.0 and it won't open at all so maybe there is something there from 8.0.8.5 that 8.1.0.0 needs to open, I have no internal log yet but I will play around and try to get one
          Paid Not To Work
          Proudly Served On

Comment

DVDFab 8.1.0.0 (2011/06/19 18:23:10)

0m 03.39s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
            0m 03.43s: Qt Translator file load success
            0m 15.37s: detected dvd
            0m 15.39s: drive E
            0m 15.39s: dvd type 0
            0m 15.39s: volume label
            2m 02.98s: detected dvd
            2m 03.06s: drive D
            2m 03.06s: dvd type 1
            2m 03.06s: volume label GREEN_HORNET
            2m 10.29s: got copyright 0 0
            2m 10.84s: got udf/iso

This is the only log I could get, hope this helps but not much there
            Paid Not To Work
            Proudly Served On

Comment

Possible Fix

Please see this post from Fengtao and give it a try. http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=13199

Please post results in that thread.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

xp

: Thanks Paul and his latest fix worksssssssssssssssssss for XP now yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:
                Paid Not To Work
                Proudly Served On

Comment

Resolved

Don't thank me, thank Fengtao and his staff, they have worked very hard on this. Glad that it is working now.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X