This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluray to Mobile(when?)

Is bluray to mobile under construction?If yes, when will be ready?Will it cost extra as a new option?It will be perfect to create compressed MKVs and AVCHD(files).
    (Sorry for my english)

Comment

It is under active development. The timing and business plan are still to be determined. Should not be much longer. This has been a frequently requested new feature. I am moving your thread to the Feature Request forum.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Blu-Ray to Mobile

I personally don't have Blu-Ray's but for those who do I request that feature.
        I love having the power to break copyright protection. Ever since I've discovered it I've hated it. It's great for putting video on an ipod. So I thank the team here for what they do.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this feature is in the works already, but first the BluRay-to-BluRay kinks are being worked out. I've so far had good luck with using BluRay-to-BluRay to rip the disc to my hard drive and then File-to-Mobile to convert to a normal resolution file (but to an HD file fails). This means that with the products I own I can still watch a BluRay on my XBox, but not at BluRay quality. While not optimal, it does let my new movie purchases be in a high resolution format while I'm waiting for BR-to-Mobile.

Comment

This feature has been requested a million times by now. Even I did many months ago. According to other request answers for this feature, it's in the R&D phase. I wouldn't expect to see it till fall this year at the earliest. Until DVDFab puts out the Blu-ray-to-Mobile feature, there is other software out there that will allow you to rip your blu-rays to video files @ high res. I can't say their names in this forum since it's against the rules, but you can do a search online and find numerous programs (some are freeware, most are shareware) and a number of them don't work correctly or aren't able to decrypt blu-rays; but a few of them work well. If you're interested you can PM me and I can tell you what I use and where to download, etc.

Don't get me wrong though, once DVDfab does come out with their Bluray-to-Mobile feature I plan on buying it since it will most likely be easier to use. The software/method I currently use is more complex and involved, but the results are awesome.

Comment

BR to Mobile - Keeping Thread Alive

Just a bump to keep this tread alive. Any estimates as to when this feature will be available would be greatly appreciated. In particular, interested in BR to PS3.
              Also willing to beta test any pre-releases that might be available. I stream from a linksys media hub to a couple of PS3s in the house.

AMD Phenom II X4 3.2Ghz | Radeon HD 4670 | Win7 Pro x64 | 8 GB | Synology DS211j 5TB | Wired GbE | 2x WDTV Live + |

Comment

Blu-Ray to Mobile now ready for beta testing

You asked for it, you got it!! Try the new Version 7 and post the results, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X