No announcement yet.

To the developers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I even had 3d side by sides stutter and freeze frame in powerdvd 11 and media player with wreck it Ralph 3d made with Fab. I then used tsmuxer on it and now plays fine in my media player and software player Power dvd 11.
    When I ran tsmuxer on it tsmuxer found a lot of overlapping frames and removed them.

Comment

I have used tsmuxer on 2 movies Fab had trouble with trying to convert using all software from Fab made 50 gig 3d iso's and would freeze on conversions. Flying swords of the dragons gate which the Fab made 50 gig iso had some bad frames at the start of the movie that made the iso stutter or freeze frames.On powerdvd 11 and my Micca 3d media player.

The tsmuxer used on this Fab made ISO took out the time code it seems but fixed the movie it plays well on power dvd11 and my Micca media player.I did notice the left and right eye needs to be changed in player settings to view this movie correct.Same with 50 gig Fab made iso.A lot of Fab user's had trouble with this disk I believe the trouble was in the way the disk was made in this case.

On Deep gold 3d their was also a frame near the start of the movie that the Fab made 50 gig iso froze on using all software during converting so it will not convert to anything else.I used the tsmuxer on this 50 gig Fab made iso and it fixed it then ran it through Fab and it works fine now converted into a side by side.So remuxing can fix problem disks different ways as with another disk it took out over lapping frames and then worked fine.

This is something we really need inside Fab so Fab can really advertise the true all in one software program to copy and convert disks of all types.

Comment

I don't see a report that the original Blu-ray 3D disc has only one big .ssif file, and there is no problem to play the backup from DVDFab.

If anyone can help me to confirm that, it means the merging will help.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Fengtao: The original blu rays that we have trouble with have many ssif files in the stream folder.In post#12 above Chetwood shows the Brave 3d blu-ray has 18 m2ts files and 9 ssif files with the Fab made disk.This cause's problems with playback on outboard players when made into a 25 gig disk using Fab burner or when played on media players of any brand.

Take the same movie and use tsmuxer on it and it makes one big ssif file and 2 mt2s files for the Brave 3d disk.This will now play on every outboard player and every media player.

This happens more and more now as the disks have many ssif files a lot of Disney movies come this way now.We do not have this problem with every 3d movie but with movies that have many ssif files in them.We have tested many of these movies that have many ssif files in it and using the tsmuxer fixes every one by making one big ssif file and less m2ts files also.

I am not a expert I only know what works and what doesn't work.
          I will try to help in any way and I hope this helps.

Comment

Here is a buy link for brave 3d: http://www.amazon.com/Brave-Five-Dis...words=brave+3d

Why not buy this disk make iso 50gigs with Fab to hard drive then make main movie full 3d compressed to 25 gig disk burn with Fab burner.Now take this 3d disk and play in 3d players not 2d players we want to play the disk in full 3d.

Try many different brands of 3d blu ray players you have at Fab.I do hope you have different brands of 3d players at Fab to give proper testing.We do not want you to test playing this 3d disk on a 2d player as that's not the problem it's during 3d playback with all streams running ok.Also test on Media player as a 25 gig iso Do you have a media player at Fab for testing? here is a buy link to one I have on sale for $99.00.http://www.amazon.com/Micca-EP600-G2...b+media+player
            Last edited by glenns; 12-05-2013, 07:21 AM.

Comment

I can confirm the description from glenns!
              Grüße...
              Puebi

Comment

Hallo glenns

Once again there is a movie with several M2TS translator Google
                see link German forum

Es gibt mal wieder einen Film mit mehrer m2Ts

Thank

Die Schlümpfe 2 3D
                Last edited by The Don Mark; 12-06-2013, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Hello Don: I am aware of the 3 new movies and have all 3 here now Planes 3d,Cars 3d and Smurfs 2 3d all have many ssif files in them.I just converted Planes 3d from 50 gig iso using all software and fab burn engine to main movie 25 gig iso.

I played it in my Micca 3d media player and have the stutter problem,loud audio snaps and slight audio dropouts and quick freeze frames not only in the main movie converted to 25 gigs but also in the 50 gig iso cloned to hard drive.All 3 are brand new disks.I will have to demux them with m2ts demuxer as even the Fab made 50 gig iso's won't play correct.I am also going to make a side by side 3d to see if the audio is still a problem as it was with wreck it Ralph.

I have explained the problem to Fengtao as best as I can and provided all the links for him including the tsdemuxer should he want to test this himself.
                  It is up to him now I will provide any help I can should he ask for it and I can answer it.I will translate to German as I know you don't read or talk English and use a translator German translation below this post.

Hallo Don: Ich bin mir der drei neuen Filmen und haben alle drei Flugzeuge hier jetzt 3D, Autos 3d und 3D-Schlümpfe 2 alle haben viele SSIF Dateien in them.I nur Flugzeuge umgewandelt 3d von 50 Gig iso mit allen Software-und Fab-Brennkraftmaschine zum Hauptfilm 25 Gig Iso.

Ich spielte es in meiner Micca 3D-Media-Player und haben die stottern Problem, laute Audio schnappt und leichte Tonaussetzer und Quick-Freeze-Frames nicht nur in der Hauptfilm umgewandelt, um 25-Gigs, sondern auch in der 50-Gig iso auf der Fest drive.All 3 geklont sind nagelneu disks.I müssen sie mit m2ts Demuxer wie auch die Fab gemacht ISOs wird nicht spielen correct.I werde auch ein nebeneinander 3d machen, um zu sehen, ob der Ton ist immer noch ein Problem, wie es mit demuxen Wrack es Ralph.

Ich habe das Problem zu Fengtao, so gut wie ich kann, erklärt und sofern alle Links einschließlich der für ihn tsdemuxer sollte er diese selbst testen möchten.
                  Es liegt an ihm, jetzt werde ich jede Hilfe, die ich kann, sollte er danach fragen stellen und ich kann beantworten it.I wird auf Deutsche zu übersetzen, da ich weiß, dass du nicht lesen oder sprechen Englisch und verwenden Sie einen Übersetzer Deutsch Übersetzung unter diesem Beitrag.
                  Chetwood could you convert this and post for Don the translation came out bad thanks Glenn.

Comment

Ok glenns

Chetwood could you convert this and post for Don the translation came out bad thanks Glenn.
                    Hoffe er wird es tun glenns

Comment

Fengtao:Can this help you? This report from tsmuxer it took out overlaping frames in both audio streams from Planes 2 3d as well as make less m2ts files and only one big ssif file.This cures the problem and plays well in all devices.

Network Optix tsMuxeR. Version 2.4.1(b). www.networkoptix.com
                      Decoding H264 stream (track 1): H.264/MVC Views: 2 Profile: High@4.1 Resolution: 1920:1080p Frame rate: 23.976
                      MVC muxing fps is not set. Get fps from stream. Value: 23.976
                      Decoding H264 stream (track 2): Profile: High@4.1 Resolution: 1920:1080p Frame rate: 23.976
                      H.264 muxing fps is not set. Get fps from stream. Value: 23.976
                      Decoding DTS-HD stream (track 3): Bitrate: 1536Kbps core + MLP data.Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 7.1 (DTS Master Audio 24bit)
                      Decoding AC3 stream (track 4): Bitrate: 320Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 2
                      Decoding PGS stream (track 5): Resolution: 1920:1080 Frame rate: 23.976
                      Decoding PGS stream (track 6): Resolution: 1920:1080 Frame rate: 23.976
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:00:37,461. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:00:37,472. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:06:32,938. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:06:32,959. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:10:54,368. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:10:54,368. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:12:17,450. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:12:17,471. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:12:29,546. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:12:29,567. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:12:55,615. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:12:55,615. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:13:35,818. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:13:35,840. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:26:53,162. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:26:53,183. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:27:37,951. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:27:37,952. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:28:18,016. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:28:46,272. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:28:56,703. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:29:15,637. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:29:28,607. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:29:28,608. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:30:59,989. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:31:00,000. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:32:24,576. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:32:24,576. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:32:35,168. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:33:04,576. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:33:35,071. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:33:44,448. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:34:36,245. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:34:36,255. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:35:39,061. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:35:39,072. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:36:17,557. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:36:40,096. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:36:49,920. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:36:59,199. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:37:29,045. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:37:29,056. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:41:15,520. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:41:46,112. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:45:08,501. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:48:07,807. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:48:07,807. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:48:19,359. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 00:50:42,506. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:50:42,527. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 00:51:37,824. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 01:08:59,978. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 01:09:00,000. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 01:09:31,925. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 01:09:31,935. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 01:10:05,471. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 01:12:41,866. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 01:12:41,887. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 01:13:10,112. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 01:13:28,031. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 01:13:46,239. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 01:14:01,813. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 01:18:57,151. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 01:18:57,152. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 01:19:19,263. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 01:19:50,997. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 01:19:51,007. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 01:21:35,807. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 01:21:35,807. Remove frame.
                      DTS-HD stream (track 3): overlapped frame detected at position 01:24:18,101. Remove frame.
                      AC3 stream (track 4): overlapped frame detected at position 01:24:18,112. Remove frame.
                      Processed 131732 video frames
                      Processed 131732 video frames
                      Flushing write buffer
                      Creating Blu-ray stream info and seek index
                      Creating Blu-ray playlist
                      Mux successful complete
                      Finilize ISO disk
                      Muxing time: 30 min 59 sec

Comment

The German translation was enough to get the gist of what happened when you tried that new BDs and I'm also pretty sure you mentioned everything Fengtao needs to investigate.

MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
                        MultiShrink
                        : DVD Shrink batch processing
                        Offizieller Ãœbersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

Comment

I agree. Respond to his questions, but this thread is becoming difficult to follow.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Guten Abend glenns
                            So kurzes Feedback zum Film Die Schlümpfe 2 3D Iso unbearbeitet. Habe insgesamt 4 Aussetzer gehabt im Film gesehen mit meinen Egreat R300 Pro in 2D aber das spielt keine Rolle ob 3D oder 2D. Jetzt bearbeite ich gerade den Film mit den 3D TsMuxer und dazu die PGS werde später berichten aber das Ergebnis ist ja klar

@glenns
                            Du sagst du hast Tonaussetzer und ruckler im Film und das öfter wie oft ??
                            Werde mir mal den Film nochmal holen und mit den Passkey vor Blu-ray oder Fab version 9.1.1.5
                            auf die platte legen und nochmal testen auf den Egreat R300 Pro

Comment

Good morning glenn's
                              I have posted a video where the 4 Aussetzter incur in the German Forum

Guten Morgen glenn's
                              Habe ein Video gepostet wo die 4 aussetzter enstehen im Deutschen Forum

Look here

Comment

2.6.11 new version ts muxer http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=168539

Comment

Working...
                                X