Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Precise trimming with Video Editor

Hello.

Would it be possible to add support for trimming at precise timecodes (00:00:00.000) or frames, and for one to jump to said timecodes/frames via search (like MPC-HC)?

Also, does DVDFab trim only at keyframes, or does it use smart rendering? Does it retain subtitle tracks after trimming and remuxing?

I've been trying to trim video with VideoReDo, and love the interface and workflow--especially its ability to specify multiple start and endpoints so that multiple ranges can be combined into one contiguous video--but the program strips out subtitle tracks, to include vobsubs and PGS subtitles.
    Last edited by Gatherum; 08-08-2017, 04:12 AM.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Aaaaanybody? :P

I mean, hey: I'd be okay with a simple assertion that it won't happen, more than nothing.

Comment

DVDFab has an editor in the Ripper module already, as discussed in another thread recently. It may not work exactly as what you are requesting but is adequate for most purposes. The subs are fully preserved and synced after editing whether set to remux or direct render to video.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X