Setting to loop or end movie after playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy Setting to loop or end movie after playing

All Blu-ray movie-only backups loop over and over until stopped or ejected (both in my standalone player and PC player). Could there possibly be a setting under custom settings to either loop the move over and over OR simply end it once it has played through once. My DVD movie-only backups return to the player's menu but BDs just loop over and over. This would be appreciated. I believe someone has made this request or a comment about it here on the forum some while back, but I have not seen this option as of yet. Thank you.

There used to be a Rewind When Done Playing button you could uncheck in Settings for DVD Copy but I no longer see it and I don't ever remember one for BD Copy. Maybe they could be added. Many players have a similar setting that will cause a stop at the end of a file. This can be accomplished fairly easily for DVDs using a tool like PGCEdit that allows editing the DVD cell commands. No idea about BDs. Better and faster for Fab to do it in any event.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by lfogassy View Post
      All Blu-ray movie-only backups loop over and over until stopped or ejected (both in my standalone player and PC player). Could there possibly be a setting under custom settings to either loop the move over and over OR simply end it once it has played through once. My DVD movie-only backups return to the player's menu but BDs just loop over and over. This would be appreciated. I believe someone has made this request or a comment about it here on the forum some while back, but I have not seen this option as of yet. Thank you.
      I have forwarded this request to our product manager.

Regards,
      mona

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but is there a fix for this? I'm just starting to burn UHD discs on BD-50's and its doing this (movie automatically starts after ending). This is a movie-only disc that I authored in DVDFAB UHD. Please let me know if there is a fix for this. Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X