X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitle File

Hi guys..

It would be awesome to allow creation of subtitle files while ripping. I use .MP4 and sometimes want to add subtitles outside of the initial rip, using something like MUXO.

Thanks!

Can't you just go into the conversion options and select output to sub/idx under subpicture instead of render to video?

Comment

The option is still available in many (but not all) profiles. Not sure why, but I will try to find out.

bnewbold, which MP4 profile are you using?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It's not available in generic.xvid.avi & generic.h264.avi ones.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks Complication.. I think I will test a hunch that you've led me to, in reading yours and Signals comments.

I rip to AppleTV (h264) so I don't have the sub/idx option BUT I can set up to rip twice, once using the apple tv profile, and then again as audio only with sub/idx.

Haven't tried it yet but i think it's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X