Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy Better Support for TV Show Copying

Some things regarding TV show chapter copying:

0) Copy all chapters in one process. This might already be possible, but for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how. When you go into the "other titles" form, selection is via a radio button. I would expect a checkbox instead.

1) The ability to only show chapters within a specified duration range (for example, 20-26 minutes).

2) The ability to set the same subtitle setting for all chapters all at the same time without having to go into "Common Settings".

3) The ability to specify a chapter prefix for naming files, say "S01D", and DVDFab simply adds the chapter number onto the prefix.

It may even be a good idea to add a new copy mode (like "Main Movie"), such as "TV Episodes" that automatically allows the things I mentioned above.

I think some of the things you request may not be possible since TV episode discs can be authored in different ways. Filtering the titles by run time would be handy, I agree.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X