Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) info

How can you extract from:

Dolby Digital Plus Audio Italian 1024 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 1024 kbps to AC3 Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 576 kbps ( Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 576 kbps))

Dolby Digital Plus Audio Italian 896 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 896 kbps to AC3 Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 512 kbps ( Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 512 kbps))

This is not a feature request, so you posted in the wrong place again. Please review how the forum is organized.

Do you mean in Copy mode or Ripper mode? When you say “extract” do you mean Remove the audio stream or convert the audio stream from DD to AC-3 core?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      This is not a feature request, so you posted in the wrong place again. Please review how the forum is organized.

Do you mean in Copy mode or Ripper mode? When you say “extract” do you mean Remove the audio stream or convert the audio stream from DD to AC-3 core?
      my mistake, I apologize

Comment

Originally posted by giaonmarcello9 View Post
        my mistake, I apologize
        however, as with dts hd but or TrueHD, from which dts or embedded ac3 can exit. In this case, two cores, 512 and 576, can exit from the two e-ac3 7.1s. Maybe you could enter this capacity directly during the reception of the disk for when using the ripper profile. thanks

Comment

From a TrueHD of any type can be converted to an E-AC3 7.1 1536 mhz?

Comment

Working...
          X