I would buy ( m2ts )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dude905 View Post
    From day one all I ever wanted was to be able to copy my blu ray movies onto my hard drive and I mean one movie for one file alone not all these so call m2ts files on some blu ray movies .. I don't plan on burning or do I have the optical drive to burn , it just read . So by that I guess all I need is the ripper ?
    dude905
    If your drive is also a burner you will be able to burn to disc if you choose.
    It sounds like all you need is ripper to get the one file on you HDD that you are looking for.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

No bud, its not a burner only a reader . I mean it can't burn blu ray, everything else yeah it can burn but blu ray . I have this or at least I don't think it can burn blu ray .

LG CH10LS20 Black 10x Blu-ray Read 16x DVD+/-R/RW Write Combo Drive

Comment

Originally posted by dude905 View Post
        No bud, its not a burner only a reader . I mean it can't burn blu ray, everything else yeah it can burn but blu ray . I have this or at least I don't think it can burn blu ray .

LG CH10LS20 Black 10x Blu-ray Read 16x DVD+/-R/RW Write Combo Drive
        You are correct it will not burn Blu-Rays only read them.
        General
        Brand
        LG
        Model
        CH10LS20 R
        Type
        Internal
        Performance
        Cache
        4MB
        Read Speed
        BD-ROM
        10X
        DVD-ROM
        16X
        Write Speed
        DVD+R
        16X
        DVD+RW
        8X
        DVD-R
        16X
        DVD-RW
        6X
        CD-R
        48X
        CD-RW
        24X

Physical Spec
        LightScribe Support
        Yes
        Panel Color
        Black
        Configuration
        Load Type
        Tray
        Interface
        SATA
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

If you are trying to bring together m2ts files from different sources, like different Blu-rays, this would be like Merge mode in DVD Copy. Merge mode for Blu-ray is on the to-do list, it will be available sometime in the future.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            If you are trying to bring together m2ts files from different sources, like different Blu-rays, this would be like Merge mode in DVD Copy. Merge mode for Blu-ray is on the to-do list, it will be available sometime in the future.
            Good to know , thanks ...

Comment

Working...
            X