Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter not include for previous order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use the 40% off and I buy 2D to 3D one hour ago ... works well ... a discount is better than nothing ....
    i hope for 3D anaglyph support in this module fengtao please works on it

Comment

me too use it to get 40%.

Comment

I do not care if get 40% discount for something that should have been free as an update.I prefer to give these money to other company which in future it will more fair,and like i can see there will coming soon with bd functions...End for me about 2d to 3d.Not about the money but about the respect that deserve from some company which i support!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Gr View Post
          I prefer to give these money to other company which in future it will more fair,and like i can see there will coming soon with bd functions...
          That "coming soon" they have said for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
            Wait and you will see...BTW there is another company also,not only S......with one price,one product with all dvd functions!
            Last edited by Chris_Gr; 05-13-2011, 07:49 PM.

Comment

I think the fair thing to do would be for them to back up to when the 3D Ripper was released and give the new option to all who bought the all-in-one package AFTER that time period for those who did not qualify to recieve that option for free because they had to buy that option and missed out.

For those that did get that option free when it was offered, they have the 40% discount available until May 31st for the new 2D to 3D option for loyal lifetime customers.

In simpler terms older lifetrime members was given the 3D Ripper and get a 40% discount.
              New customers have to pay for 3D Ripper but get the new option free with the regular 20% discount.

I'm not disagreeing with anyones opinion or post but I think that's as fair as they could get.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                I cannot see how you guys figure that because you purchased Passkey that makes you entitled to 2D to 3D conversion. To be honest, you do not have a leg to stand on.

Passkey gives you decryption capabilities, not transcoding capabilitie of which 2D to 3D is part.
                No, you misunderstood. I purchased lifetime licenses for all options of DVDFab, plus Passkey lifetime license for both DVD and Blu-ray.
                Restated clearly: I am sorry that I invested so much money into products of the company that doesn't honor me as a loyal customer.
                Again, this includes lifetime licenses for all DVDFab and Passkey options (except the new 2D to 3D Converter).

I do sympathise with all purchasers of the lifetime DVD Fab Blu-Ray & DVD Ripper modules such as myself because I feel that it is part of those products and accordingly should be automatically added to the users product registration.
                I'm glad that we agree on it!

Originally posted by lzk87 View Post
                (sorry my bad english)
                @alcyone / @Gregiboy : I don't have purchased "passkey" but all DVDFab option separately ... if your refer to me in your previous message
                Got it, just wanted to emphasize that I already bought what you wish to buy.

Originally posted by AGJ
                Yes it a new feature that was added to the already available DVDFab DVD Ripper, DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper and DVDFab Video Converter and should have been free as an update for those who have one of them modules. That what the FREE UPDATES SUPPOSED TO MEAN that is listed in the purchase policy.

I do not care if get 40% discount for something that should have been free as an update. I will not be buying this new feature ever
                This exactly reflects my position on this issue. I agree 100% with every single word. Nicely stated, AGJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
                  "Coming Soon" also applies to Fab.

This has been said for years about necessary revision of one of their core products, DVD Ripper.

When do we expect to see the ability to have multiple audio & subtitle tracks muxed within the container? This is at least 18 months old...

When can WMV encodes be free of ausio sync problems? Again, this has been around for years.

Wnen can we expect Fab to focus on decent quality control and fixing the bugs that exist with every new release?

PS: And it doesn't even work that well. If someone wants me to expand on 3D theory, please do, as after having many years in the mapmaking industry, I have intimate knowledge of stereogrammetry (Use of 3D photos & equipment to produce maps) and as far as I am concerned the current 3D marketing hype is just that. bloody hype.....

For example, do you know that only 1 in 10 can see true 3D? THis was our success rate for equipment operators.

I think users are getting sick of the old catchcry "Please try the new version and see the result"

I, for another, will not purchase another Fab product or add-on, at least until they rectify these problems and at least bring the software up to the standard of FREE software that is available.

I cannot currently use Fab for my main task which is transcoding from DVD's to MKV's with multiple audio, multiple audio, chapter marks, album art and metadata.

Their time would be better invested in getting their house in order than the continual release of new modules which defrays from the concentration on the core business.
                  Last edited by GregiBoy; 05-13-2011, 10:07 PM.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

"Coming Soon" also applies to Fab.

This has been said for years about necessary revision of one of their core products, DVD Ripper.

PS: And it doesn't even work that well. If someone wants me to expand on 3D theory, please do, as after having many years in the mapmaking industry, I have intimate knowledge of stereogrammetry (Use of 3D photos & equipment to produce maps) and as far as I am concerned the current 3D marketing hype is just that. bloody hype.....

For example, do you know that only 1 in 10 can see true 3D? THis was our success rate for equipment operators.

I think users are getting sick of the old catchcry "Please try the new version and see the result"

I, for another, will not purchase another Fab product or add-on, at least until they rectify these problems and at least bring the software up to the standard of FREE software that is available.

Their time would be better invested in getting their house in order than the continual release of new modules which defrays from the concentration on the core business.
                    Excellent points raised, GregiBoy. I strongly agree with each one.
                    I just removed some of them from your quote for the sake of brevity.
                    Those that remained, especially the last one, are the core of the issue, IMHO (and I like "the hype" part very much ).

Cheers.

Comment

I suppose I had better shut up now since I have had my "vent" otherwise this thread is likely to be censored/closed.
                      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy
                        I suppose I had better shut up now since I have had my "vent.......
                        Yes, I think so too.

If you don't want the converter, you don't have to buy it. You have all had your say here, but enough is enough. I am moving this thread to General Chat sincer ir is all opinion and little fact.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                        X