Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The player supports 32GB cards, as reported elsewhere by NoBS.

The DVDFab staff can't control what happens to the packages after they are shipped. If you ordered it, it will come. To assume some sort of plot to cheat you is a paranoid delusion, take some meds. These are honorable people.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

After receiving the item I charged it for a day and then the next day I turned it on and the screen was flashing/strobing. I took out the battery and tried to do a factory reset but nothing fixed it. I played with it for about 15 minutes trying different things and finally the flashing/strobing went away. I'm not sure if it had to do with the temperature or what. Hopefully it was just a fluke and won't happen again. Please let me know if anyone else has had a similar problem. Thanks.

For those of you who are still waiting for delivery, don't get too excited. As stated above, the player resembles a toy rather than a piece of high quality electronics. It's not horrible as a bonus, but I'd be pissed if I'd paid for it on it's own. Good luck all!

Comment

[QUOTE=2of12;107406]
        Originally posted by llmackie View Post
        Trust me I have and she's been useless. Sent me a tracking number that shows nothing. QUOTE]

You said (tracking number that shows nothing) then you tell us you have yours. did your tracking number ever show any-thing? Just wondering because I'm in the same boat. Sunny with support has been very good And answer each email for me just very slow shipping,but it makes one feel better to know they are geting here. even if it's later than sooner.
        @2of12
        I also live in Utah, what a coincidence. When I tried to do a search before I received it, it said: "Tracking Error Unavailable", which is still what it says when I just tried it after delivery. Sunny has been extremely nice, but was of little help in actually tracking the package. I would imagine that yours will arrive soon since apparently we ordered at approximately the same time and live in the same area. Good luck and let me know your thoughts once you receive it. Utah Rules!

Comment

can't wait

I have a tracking number but it shows nothing has been sent? now what more time?

Comment

Working...
          X