Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cinavia-Free Dynex Blu-ray Player w/Built-in WiFi @ Best Buy - $60!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got it for 49.99 + tax FREE SHIPPING

Comment

Originally posted by tommyboy714 View Post
      I just got it for 49.99 + tax FREE SHIPPING
      Thought I would buy one also but the Bestbuy site lists it for 79.99. How did you get the 49.99 price?

Comment

Originally posted by murffee1 View Post
        Thought I would buy one also but the Bestbuy site lists it for 79.99. How did you get the 49.99 price?
        It was on sale at Best Buy last week for that price. I believe it ended this past Saturday.

I recommend you tune into slickdeals so you can stay abreast of the sales as they happen because they can go pretty quick sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFist View Post
          It was on sale at Best Buy last week for that price. I believe it ended this past Saturday.

I recommend you tune into slickdeals so you can stay abreast of the sales as they happen because they can go pretty quick sometimes.
          Thanks SuperFist. I was away camping this past week and I would have mist the sale anyway. I will track Slickdeals for the next sale.

Comment

Originally posted by murffee1 View Post
            Just keep checking it everyday until it go`s on sale.

Comment

Moving thread to General Chat since it is not about a DVDFab issue.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE NEW UPDATE for Dynex br player
                has cinavia in it

20120228_DXWBRDVD1_BBY_B113_33030_25

Comment

Did u find out

Did you find out if the latest firmware was Cinavia free ???

Comment

Dynex BD Player

I just purchased a refurbished Dynex DX-WBRDVD1 from Best Buy for $40.00. It has firmware PKG_DVD_3_3_030_RC25_BESTBUY in it. It doesn't have Cinavia in it. I played the blu ray Sparkle movie that has Cinavia in it. Was no problem playing all the way thru.

Comment

Originally posted by singleman5 View Post
                      I just purchased a refurbished Dynex DX-WBRDVD1 from Best Buy for $40.00. It has firmware PKG_DVD_3_3_030_RC25_BESTBUY in it. It doesn't have Cinavia in it. I played the blu ray Sparkle movie that has Cinavia in it. Was no problem playing all the way thru.
                      Very nice! Congrats, singleman5.

Comment

Originally posted by singleman5 View Post
                        Did you find out if the latest firmware was Cinavia free ???
                        Sorry for the extremely late response but yes, it is Cinavia free, unfortunately Best Buy discontinued these players awhile back.

To see a new standalone player that includes media player capabilities see my new thread entitled Sony BDP-BX510 w/WiFi Plays Cinavia Files via USB!
                        Last edited by SuperFist; 10-04-2014, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Sounds like good deal going to check BB . I have a Sony bluray player 2009 bdp360 . Have tried several new dvds BD and standard Jurasic World , Minions , trainwreck , age of adaline none will play . Sony states i have to update firmware . I asked if i update will player still play older bluray and standard disc i have . They are not sure no guarantee . Just weird . I have an old 2004 Sansua standard player and plays the new standard disc . Just weird. Anyone else run into this where player will not play new disc ?

Comment

I apologize for returning to this thread after nearly 5 years, but seeing as how the Sony Blu-ray player I listed previously has incorporated a Cinavia-like block for the M2TS, MKV and MP4 formats that were playing flawlessly before, I made a shameless plea to my sister for the Dynex player I gave her when I created this thread. Yep! It's still working!

I feel so bad asking for it back, but it's either that or pay in upwards of $150 or more for a used unit that hasn't been tested by me. However, I will send her my Sony, seeing as how she won't be taking advantage of Cinavia-infested Blu-ray copies like I will.

By the way, I have been utilizing a Lenovo Q190 HTPC for all of my Blu-ray needs straight from my many HDDs and it has served me well for 2 years now!
                            Last edited by SuperFist; 03-19-2016, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X