where can i get great deals on 25gb discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can i get great deals on 25gb discs

Anyone know the best website to get the best deals on 25gb discs,mainly verbatim, sometimes I can find some on eBay

Try MicroCenter

They have some inexpensive 25gb BD-R Windata Discs 10 for $7.99 or 25 for $19.99
    Now these aren't the best quality so you may end up with some coasters but just keep you receipt and they will credit you back or replace them. It's sometimes a little frustrating but the cost savings is worth it for someone like myself on a tight budget. They also carry higher quality discs as well and they price match.

Comment

Originally posted by aguy1222 View Post
      Anyone know the best website to get the best deals on 25gb discs,mainly verbatim, sometimes I can find some on eBay
      Newegg.com , ridata BD-R 4x 25gb have worked well for me. Taiyo Yuden is the best . During 2012 watershield will be offered with the BD-R discs.

Comment

25gb disc

TAYO YUDEN makes BD_R disc? Are they bd-r only, or lth, htl? I use verb's 25gb disc, but only BD_R, no LTH or HTL.

Comment

Meritline had Verbatim blank DVDs and BDs on sale earlier this week.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

8855A

Supermedia store has 25gb TY but they are LTH type, printables. J-stop on ebay Japan has TY 50gb, non LTH, printable, 20pk for $75+change with free shipping.

Comment

definitely newegg
              Corsair 800D case | Corsair AX1200i psu | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | I7 4820k ivy bridge @ 4.5GHZ w/corsair GTX h100I | CORSAIR vengeance 32GB DDR3 1600 | EVGA GTX Titan X SC | (2) Corsair Force Series GS SSD- 240GB ea. SATA III | (2) WD VelociRaptor 600GB 32MB Cache | Lite-on Blu-ray burner w/3d | SB-Z Series | 29" LG 21:9 UltraWide IPS LED Monitor | 27" Acer 3d 1080p | win10 Pro 64bit

Comment

Bd-r media

New egg has rosewill 25g x4 bd-r 10 pk 7.99 free shipping
                ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Seems like I find the Better BD Verbatim at RIMA.com at better prices

Comment

You Could Try Amazon Witch Will Give You A Number of Deals From Other Retailers Also Amazon Deals.

And Another Favorite Is Meritline.com

Comment

25GB disc

Brought yesterday, 25GB BD-R (non-lth or htl) Verbatims, 25 spindel pack for $34.00 free shipping! I've used these for a while and have not had one coaster! I stay away from LTH or HTL, cheap version of BD-R! AMAZON.COM

They also have 10 packs for $17.34, but anything below $25.00 you'll have to pay for shipping which came to $24 something dollars, better deal to buy the 25 pack! There also 8X speed, I burn them at 8X and have no problems at all!
                      Last edited by 8855A; 04-18-2012, 04:57 PM. Reason: Info

Comment

@8855A

You still buying those damn disks? Get a player and HDD!!!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                          @8855A
                          Get a player and HDD!!!

He is... He is !!!
                          He should have both by month's end

Ahhhhh, another convert?
                          Well, not a total convert....yet....
                          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

25gb disc

GREGIBOY, I'm waiting for the AIOS media player to arrive, already purchased!
                            At end of month going to get MEDIASONIC 4-bay HDD station!

Been driving MAINEMAN crazy with Questions! Was going to get HDD's from a friend, but didn't have any 2TB HDD's! Checked online with every retailer I could think of! Prices are unbelieveable, but with the AIOS 2TB HDD and the 2X-1TB's that I have I'm sure I'll have some paper saved by then!(one HDD at a time)!

Trying to get Blu-ray ripper for right now, so I can do Blu-rays to MKV!

Been telling MAINEMAN was sick of burnning disc, have 2 HDTV's and one is 3D ready!

I think I might have let out the smoke in MAINEMAN'S head! He might need a transplant!, but he has been a great help with everything!

I'm still not through with him! HE,HE

Still like to know if DVD ripper can make a smaller format than an ISO, that will play on the AIOS?

Comment

DVD Ripper can and they should come out at ~1.5Gb.

I always used to use MKV.h264.audiocopy but have stopped using it because Fab has been either unable to/not prepared to add all the features that I want so I have had to revert to using FREE software to do the job.

The features that I want are:-
                              Chapter breaks in the MKV
                              Multiple subtitles in the MKV
                              Multiple audio tracks in the MKV (If a DVD has both Dolby Digital and DTS, I always include both)

Unfortunately Fab does not do this.
                              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                              X