DVDFab Forum - Blu Ray Covers

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blu Ray Covers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blu Ray Covers

    Hi there,

    Wondering if anyone has a recommended blu ray cover support page?

    I used to go to cdcovers.cc but their support has disappeared lately and I have their admins messaging me for money to keep getting them.

    I might bite the bullet and pay for a website that has what seems like a lot but wondering if any free support out there?
    \
    Thanks guys!

  • #2
    try here

    Originally posted by Book1985 View Post
    Hi there,

    Wondering if anyone has a recommended blu ray cover support page?

    I used to go to cdcovers.cc but their support has disappeared lately and I have their admins messaging me for money to keep getting them.

    I might bite the bullet and pay for a website that has what seems like a lot but wondering if any free support out there?
    \
    Thanks guys!
    if you just want some nice box covers, try dvdempire.com, it's free jak

    Comment


    • #3
      freecovers

      I use this it is free and they have a lot http://freecovers.net/

      Comment


      • #4
        That's the one website I might spend money on bc to get full resolution covers you need to pay.

        Free ones are pixelated when big enough for a cover

        Comment


        • #5
          Look in our German (Deutsch) forum, there are some good links there.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts

          Comment


          • #6
            Cant read it

            Comment


            • #7
              http://freecovers.net/
              Use for all.... Blu-Rays, DVD, and CD's... but better yet.... Use your original cover and copy it thru your printer... Afterall, you are backing up an already purchased original movie....., right??
              "Are you still master of your domain?"
              Cosmo Kramer

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dcc1048 View Post
                http://freecovers.net/
                Use for all.... Blu-Rays, DVD, and CD's... but better yet.... Use your original cover and copy it thru your printer... Afterall, you are backing up an already purchased original movie....., right??
                I just joined last week as a paid or Gold Membership there.

                Excellent Quality and I like to get the real hi res scans of the real covers.

                Don't care for the personalized customized covers that some submit.

                Kathy

                Comment


                • #9
                  Dear all,

                  What will you use for the covers? I'm thinking about to retrieving covers automatically from DVDFab

                  Best Regards,
                  Fengtao
                  DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                  http://www.dvdfab.cn

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                    Dear all,

                    What will you use for the covers? I'm thinking about to retrieving covers automatically from DVDFab

                    Best Regards,
                    Fengtao
                    I'm not following your question? You mean paper? or design?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I believe he means 'to what use will you put the covers?', i.e. what size and image format would be most appropriate or useful.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I already retrieve mine for display in XBMC, etc using Thumbgen, 1000 x 1500 jpegs which are fine for display purposes.
                        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790
                        "I NEVER BURN ANYTHING.... I just transcode my titles and play the files over a network on Media Players, hell of a lot easier!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I think this would be a great feature. If this were to become a reality, would you host the covers on DVDFab's servers or get them from a 3rd party site?

                          Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                          Dear all,

                          What will you use for the covers? I'm thinking about to retrieving covers automatically from DVDFab

                          Best Regards,
                          Fengtao

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It's just in idea stage, maybe we will retrieve covers from IMDB like XBMC do it.
                            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                            http://www.dvdfab.cn

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Bluray covers

                              http://www.r1db.com/covers/
                              is another site the trick is with this one is that when you find one you click on the image and towards the bottom of the page in green writing is full version and you click on that and it will ask you if you want to save it or view it if you don't do this you will get a copy with their logo on it

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X