Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu Ray Covers

Hi there,

Wondering if anyone has a recommended blu ray cover support page?

I used to go to cdcovers.cc but their support has disappeared lately and I have their admins messaging me for money to keep getting them.

I might bite the bullet and pay for a website that has what seems like a lot but wondering if any free support out there?
    \
    Thanks guys!

try here

Originally posted by Book1985 View Post
    Hi there,

Wondering if anyone has a recommended blu ray cover support page?

I used to go to cdcovers.cc but their support has disappeared lately and I have their admins messaging me for money to keep getting them.

I might bite the bullet and pay for a website that has what seems like a lot but wondering if any free support out there?
    \
    Thanks guys!
    if you just want some nice box covers, try dvdempire.com, it's free jak

Comment

freecovers

I use this it is free and they have a lot http://freecovers.net/

Comment

That's the one website I might spend money on bc to get full resolution covers you need to pay.

Free ones are pixelated when big enough for a cover

Comment

Look in our German (Deutsch) forum, there are some good links there.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Cant read it

Comment

Use for all.... Blu-Rays, DVD, and CD's... but better yet.... Use your original cover and copy it thru your printer... Afterall, you are backing up an already purchased original movie....., right??
              "Are you still master of your domain?"
              Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Originally posted by dcc1048 View Post
                http://freecovers.net/
                Use for all.... Blu-Rays, DVD, and CD's... but better yet.... Use your original cover and copy it thru your printer... Afterall, you are backing up an already purchased original movie....., right??
                I just joined last week as a paid or Gold Membership there.

Excellent Quality and I like to get the real hi res scans of the real covers.

Don't care for the personalized customized covers that some submit.

Kathy

Comment

Dear all,

What will you use for the covers? I'm thinking about to retrieving covers automatically from DVDFab

Best Regards,
                  Fengtao
                  DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                  http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                    Dear all,

What will you use for the covers? I'm thinking about to retrieving covers automatically from DVDFab

Best Regards,
                    Fengtao
                    I'm not following your question? You mean paper? or design?

Comment

I believe he means 'to what use will you put the covers?', i.e. what size and image format would be most appropriate or useful.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I already retrieve mine for display in XBMC, etc using Thumbgen, 1000 x 1500 jpegs which are fine for display purposes.
                        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I think this would be a great feature. If this were to become a reality, would you host the covers on DVDFab's servers or get them from a 3rd party site?

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                          Dear all,

Best Regards,
                          Fengtao

Comment

It's just in idea stage, maybe we will retrieve covers from IMDB like XBMC do it.
                            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Bluray covers

is another site the trick is with this one is that when you find one you click on the image and towards the bottom of the page in green writing is full version and you click on that and it will ask you if you want to save it or view it if you don't do this you will get a copy with their logo on it

Comment

Working...
                              X