X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Sync Not Working...

New 64 bit Intel HD driver here;
    https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Det...ng&ProdId=3712

Quick Sync isn't working with this driver.

Hopefully this will be fixed in the next beta..

I can't try the 32 bit, this may be the same.

By the way, using DVDFab 9.1.7.1....

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Marty!
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Quick Sync Issue

I am also having this issue. I tried differing dvd fab versions going back a year. Please advise as to when this may be fixed.

Comment

Revert to the earlier driver for now. It will of course be fixed ASAP.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Try rolling back your graphics driver, 3945 works fine.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Question

The pc that I am using is new to me. It is a Dell Inspiron one All in One machine. It has Intel HD Graphics 2500. I am actually on driver version 10.18.10.3621.

Does Quick Sync have known issues with any of the above??

Comment

You can get 3945 here, it in the list: LINK

Albert Einstein

Comment

Driver

Yes, but the 64 bit is earlier and is what I have. The 64 bit for 3945 seems to be missing......

Comment

Regardless, I re-installed the old driver (May 2014), now it seems to be working.

Comment

I hadn't noticed the 64 bit driver was missing, I have a 64 bit system and am running that driver? Maybe it's the 32 bit version anyway glad you are going again!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Checking ongoing...

Wilson
                        Please post your logs the default location is:
                        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

So Far - So Good

After going to the older driver, I have had no further issues. The neatthing is that I had always used dvd fab on a laptop. I had migrated from 1 I7 laptop to another, then another. In ripping a protected dvd, I had never gotten beyond 140 fps. I finally migrated to an I5 Desktop. In one rip the other day, I clocked over 300fps. WOW!! I am ripping a Blu-ray right now with an old copy of 9.1.1.9 on the same machine.....I am getting 17.21 fps?!?!?! Blu-Ray has always been slower...but why this huge a difference????

Comment

There have been many improvements since the version you are using, which is no longer supported. Please update and start a new thread if BD is still slow. This thread is closed.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                            X