Not a happy customer now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Else Not a happy customer now!

I let DVDFab put me on their mailing list quite some time ago. Today I received an email about their new product. That email included a link, which I followed, and subsequently purchased a lifetime license for that product at full price. Later I happened to go to the main website and was very unhappy to see that by following the link they sent me, I missed out on a 20% discount code that they are offering to everybody (except me, it seems.)

So it cost me ~$20 to be on their mailing list?

NOT the way to treat your long time customers!

Always read the fine print. Contact the Service Team and see if they can even this out for you. http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm and choose Business issue from the dropdown.
    Originally posted by klandingham View Post
    I let DVDFab put me on their mailing list quite some time ago. Today I received an email about their new product. That email included a link, which I followed, and subsequently purchased a lifetime license for that product at full price. Later I happened to go to the main website and was very unhappy to see that by following the link they sent me, I missed out on a 20% discount code that they are offering to everybody (except me, it seems.)

So it cost me ~$20 to be on their mailing list?

NOT the way to treat your long time customers!
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X