No reply from support.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Else No reply from support.

I have recently changed my email address & need to get into my account to access my rego info for my product.. several emails asking for help & not 1 reply. could a moderator please help at all?

Many Thanks, not long after i made this post an mail came through saying it had been changed

Comment

Originally posted by madnas View Post
      I have recently changed my email address & need to get into my account to access my rego info for my product.. several emails asking for help & not 1 reply. could a moderator please help at all?
      I too have heard nothing from support. Its seems ever since they made the move out of the US, support has gone downhill

Comment

Hi,

If your email(s) to us was sent during weekend or public holidays, there will be a delay in answering your email(s), please kindly understand, thanks very much.

If in business days you do not receive support's reply within 48 hours, you may need to check the junk/spam folder, or please kindly resend the email.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Originally posted by rayfornario View Post
          I too have heard nothing from support. Its seems ever since they made the move out of the US, support has gone downhill
          They have NEVER been in the US.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X