Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New beta version 10 comes with new rule that only one computer can be used with it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are welcome and the same wish for you and yours.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum UPDATED..................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)..................Add a New OS Version

Comment

Whats the answer on passkey?

Comment

Wait... Are you saying that, for only $30, I can run Fab on three of my home PCs concurrently instead of just one?

If so, you guys seriously rock! I could cut my 3-month encode project in half!

Comment

Hi Jessica. Yes, you can.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum UPDATED..................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)..................Add a New OS Version

Comment

Faith That is undecided at this time. If the Passkey license system is not abused, it may not. They are running a big holiday promotion that gives 8000 Passkey licenses away for free. You should have gotten an email about it.

Comment

Great handling of a poorly informed member signals, that guy was rude and used the forum to post something that should have been done via PM.
              Intel i7 5960X Extreme
              Asus X99 Sabertooth
              32 gbs of Corsair Dual Channel Memory@2133mhz
              Samsung 1TB 850 Pro, Samsung F3 1TB
              Swiftech H20-320 Edge Kit Cooler
              Windows 10 64 bit Pro
              Corsair AX 1200iW PSU
              Asus Bluray Drive + 2 BenQ opticals
              Corsair Obsidian 800D Case

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ, PLEASE GO BACK AND READ WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

Signals:Passkey for dvd's is what Fab is given for a year but i am strictly a blu ray user to bad as I did win one that I can't use.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, I just glanced at the email. Passkey is a handy tool, even if you have DVDfab. Perhaps it won't be necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                    Faith You can certainly still install DVDFab to removable media, but if you run it on a different PC it will ask for authorization. If you need to do this often, you can buy 3 additional authorizations (for a total of 4) for US$30 that will last the length of your license, forever if you have lifetime. Even with this it is a good idea to manually deauthorize DVDFab on PCs that you won't be using again, it will count against your total if you don't. Even with just the normal authorization, it only takes a few seconds to deauthorize one PC and authorize on another, so I don't understand a need really for anyone to purchase additional authorizations unless the circumstances are truly unusual (as they may be for some).

XX14 This is another good reason to split your licenses into different accounts. The uses-per-day thing is toted on a per-account basis, but it does not work correctly if you have multiple licenses per account, as you (and I) have presently. You are entitled to 20 if you split them the way I suggested. This is not "cheating", you paid for the licenses and are entitled to use them. I have 4 that I have accumulated over the years and will probably split them.
                    Are you saying that if someone owns the full package of Fab Software, they can buy additional licenses for their other computers for for 30 USD and we will be able to use all the programs in the Lifetime package. Meaning that for an extra 30USD we can have the full program authorized on 3 computers for another 90USD?
                    Intel i7 5960X Extreme
                    Asus X99 Sabertooth
                    32 gbs of Corsair Dual Channel Memory@2133mhz
                    Samsung 1TB 850 Pro, Samsung F3 1TB
                    Swiftech H20-320 Edge Kit Cooler
                    Windows 10 64 bit Pro
                    Corsair AX 1200iW PSU
                    Asus Bluray Drive + 2 BenQ opticals
                    Corsair Obsidian 800D Case

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ, PLEASE GO BACK AND READ WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

Better than that, for US$30 (not $90) you 3 PC authorizations that never expire if you have Lifetime.

All,
                      I have updated the text in post #14, please see it before trying to split your accounts to multiple emails (this may not be necessary).

Comment

[UPDATE]: Unless you have some very old licenses (like Gold or Platinum)

Well I guess i am old as I have Gold licenses and I bet Signals and Chameleon got old licensees as well do we trade them in for new licenses or will the programs stop working or what?

Comment

Faith Yes, you can trade your old licenses in for up-to-date ones. Just contact support and tell them you would like to convert your Gold license into the modern equivalent. I had to do something similar to this a few months ago and DVDFab support was very helpful.

Comment

The Authorize box will show you the number of licenses it found in your account, if it does not agree with what you see when you look at your account in the Member Center, then you should contact support and report it to them.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011LICENSES.png Views:	1 Size:	8.5 KB ID:	345781

Comment

Over the years I collected 3 free licenses for Fab products most for life one for a year but my licensees for paid programs are Gold licensees and my free licensees are more modern.If I upgrade my Gold lifetime licensees will my free licensees still come along with the updates?

Comment

Faith, I can't tell you that for sure, Best to contact the Service Team and explain it to them privately and in detail by using the form on this page: https://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm?trackID=navemenuL

Comment

Working...
                                X