Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New beta version 10 comes with new rule that only one computer can be used with it.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

signals, you said purchasing a 3 user license will actually authorize use on 4 different computer. (1 original and 3 additional). I don't think this is correct. The 3 user license only authorizes a total of 3 installations. At least it did for me when I purchased the multi-user $30 USD license. Should I have gotten a total of 4, or is a total of 3 actually correct. Could you please clarify? Thank you.

Comment

Hi lfogassy,
      Frankly I am not sure, this is all still pretty new. It does not actually say 3 additional licenses, but that is what I took it to mean since the price for 3 is $30, 5 for $50, price for 1 is $0, since it comes with that. I will get clarification on it and post it here. If I have misled anyone it was unintentional and I apologize.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

30 Bucks?? Now I don't have to be pi$$ed off anymore! I wish these other companies would do it that cheap. If they have a program for say $100, the first 2-4 extras are $100 each. I STILL long for the day that even Windows Millennium was able to install on as many as you want. BUT that came at a hidden price: You suffered with the worst O.S. ever known to humankind. LOL

Comment

Hi,
          is there a way to get credit for my old Gold/Platinum Lic?

I never got credit for that lifetime when I upgraded to all-in-one lifetime
          Thanx

Comment

Perhaps so, but you will need to contact the service team. Only they have access to the necessary records. Click on the SUPPORT button in the black bar at the top of any forum page. I had 1 Gold and 2 Platinums from back in the day and only got credit for two licenses, it apparently depends on what you have. They can sort it out for you, be sure to give them the registered email address that you use for logging in at the Member Center.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by lfogassy View Post
              signals, you said purchasing a 3 user license will actually authorize use on 4 different computer. (1 original and 3 additional). I don't think this is correct. The 3 user license only authorizes a total of 3 installations. At least it did for me when I purchased the multi-user $30 USD license. Should I have gotten a total of 4, or is a total of 3 actually correct. Could you please clarify? Thank you.
              To clarify this, if you buy 3 you get 3 additional licenses for a total of four.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post

To clarify this, if you buy 3 you get 3 additional licenses for a total of four.
                Ok, when I check under License Authorizations in the Members section, it says I am using 2 out of 3 authorizations in Windows O/S, and 0 out of 1 for MAC O/S.

So I guess I do have 4 licenses but one of them is for a platform I have never used. I do not now, nor ever have owned a MAC and likely will never own one. Not sure why or how one of my licenses was assigned to a MAC OS. How could I get this transferred to Windows Platform so it will show correctly as having used 2 out of 4 licenses for Windows OS?

Thanks

Comment

Contact the Service Team using the SUPPORT link in the black bar at the top of any forum page. Be sure to include in the message your registered email address.

Comment

Originally posted by lfogassy View Post

Ok, when I check under License Authorizations in the Members section, it says I am using 2 out of 3 authorizations in Windows O/S, and 0 out of 1 for MAC O/S.

So I guess I do have 4 licenses but one of them is for a platform I have never used. I do not now, nor ever have owned a MAC and likely will never own one. Not sure why or how one of my licenses was assigned to a MAC OS. How could I get this transferred to Windows Platform so it will show correctly as having used 2 out of 4 licenses for Windows OS?

Thanks
                    Hello,

About the mac authorization in Member Center, if you do not have a mac license under the account, it shall not display as 0 out of 1 for mac OS, sorry for the confusion. We will correct this displaying problem as soon as possible.

About the quantity of Windows authorization, please login your account to check it out now, we have corrected it for you.

Regards,
                    mona

Comment

Thank you Mona ! It now shows correctly.

Comment

This thread is now closed. If you have a license-related problem or question, please start a new thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X