X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is GregiBoy today?

Probably busy watching the V8s.

And possibly all the bikini babes too.

Or beating his forehead on the floor while crying out why me? why me? why me?

Comment

Wasn't he going somewhere this weekend? Belated medal ceremony? He was on earlier.

That was me you heard with the Why me? stuff.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Okay, I didn't know that.

There is a big motor racing event on down his way this weekend, thought he might be there.

Comment

Moderators should always keep a portable device with them, so that they can be on the forum all time.

No vacations allowed.

Comment

This is the type of post / whining that makes for the head banging.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
              Moderators should always keep a portable device with them, so that they can be on the forum all time.

No vacations allowed.
              Thanks very much, MonkeyGirl

Honey, I'm back !!!!

PS: I wish Transformers 2 had never been released and I bet Fengtao does also. I just cannot understand the impatience, mentality & stupidity of all the posters in the various threads, especially the last one.

Go Get 'em Signals....

Comment

He must be having a GREAT weekend..........

Comment

Originally posted by davidh View Post
                  He must be having a GREAT weekend..........
                  Until the 3 Troopers show up.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Now I feel bad about giving GregiBoy such a hard time in a recent thread. Then again, I'm sure there is little I could say that compares to the mind numbing torrent of people asking the same old questions. Maybe he just needed a break.

Originally posted by StormTrooper View Post
                    PS: I wish Transformers 2 had never been released and I bet Fengtao does also. I just cannot understand the impatience, mentality & stupidity of all the posters in the various threads, especially the last one.
                    My guess is that many of these are people that want to quickly return the rental disc. I see no other reason to be in such a hurry (your kids can wait until the backup is ready or you can gingerly put the DVD in the drive until you have a backup).

The good news is that the DVDFab decryption has become so reliable for so many that people are just beside themselves when it doesn't work.

Comment

A healthy outlook on the situation. How novel!

Comment

GregiBoy,

I see you still haven't posted on this topic?

Sorry if it embarassed you or anything , feel free to delete it IF you want to.

I just (incorrectly I guess) thought you might be watching the V8s roaring around at the Coast on the weekend.

Comment

Nah, never embarrassed !!! Just low on my priority list.

Went to a military reunion in Brisbane over Fri/Sat so wasn't around and then went to the V8 Supercars on Sun.
                          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                            Nah, never embarrassed !!! Just low on my priority list.

Went to a military reunion in Brisbane over Fri/Sat so wasn't around and then went to the V8 Supercars on Sun.
                            Okay, so you did go Sunday.

NO worries, just as you know I am new here and was just trying to be social with a fellow Queenslander, certainly NO offence meant or anything.

Think I will stick to just computers and DVD copying from now on.

Comment

Working...
                            X