This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by binbin View Post
    not working for me... i've done everything listed here, however pathplayer options is NOT an option for me on my dvdfab 6.1.2.5 non-css version.

another issue i have is that it says when it opens the disc and scans it that dvdfab can not open this css protected disc.

any ideas?

and yes, i do have a purchased version...
    What you need to purchase is the CSS Version of DVDFab. Of course it's not going to work for you because you have the Non-CSS version of DVDFab. When you do purchase the CSS version of DVDFab, make sure you have the PathPlayer set to "Always Enable" in the common settings when you go copy the new Transformers movie. Good luck to you dude. It worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by c0afanh View Post
      What you need to purchase is the CSS Version of DVDFab.
      No binbin does not need to purchase the CSS Version all he/she needs to do is download the latest version available from the forum here and install it overtop of the one already installed on their computer and it should work just fine

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
        No binbin does not need to purchase the CSS Version all he/she needs to do is download the latest version available from the forum here and install it overtop of the one already installed on their computer and it should work just fine
        Yes binbin. I tried that several times before, even from the forum and it didn't work. I really don't know what you are talking about. He is better off purchasing the CSS Version of DVDFab. Then making sure he sets the "PathPlayer" to enable. Ok. Binbin. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by c0afanh View Post
          I really don't know what you are talking about. He is better off purchasing the CSS Version of DVDFab.
          What I am talking about is that binbin already purchased the CSS Version but downloaded the NON CSS Version by mistake.

Comment

leemanz28

Are you for real?
            Heavily edited

I would ask the same of you.
            Ripping and burning (or otherwise copying) copyrighted material that you do not own clearly violates copyright laws and Fair Use provisions.
            Moreover, discussion of these activities violates forum rules and frankly goes against common sense.

With respect to this, you will not receive further warnings.

In addition, please refrain from endorsing or otherwise promoting competitors' products.
            Again, this seems like common sense and common courtesy.
            This is the Fab Forum and out of respect for Fengtao, posts such as I described will be deleted.

...thanks to GregiBoy and other forum members for keeping us honest...you know who you are...
            Last edited by maineman; 10-30-2009, 03:35 AM. Reason: Prohibited discussion

Comment

Naughty boy!!!

No discussions on rentals allowed on this forum.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thank u!!

I would like to say thank you to the people who put the time in to figure out how to back up all of our movies. I bought a copy of this for my General and showed him how to use it and he is no where a techy. My unit is on its way back again (i'm to injured from last time to go back) and I showed about 8 others how well they can get help from just reading from you and they bought all the dvdfab programs. I hate hearing people bitch about things like this (LEEMANZ28) if you have such a problem get smart like these guys and write your own program so the rest of us noobs can buy it and bitch at you!
                Ok I'm done, I'm burning Transformers 2 as I type.
                Noob Out!

Comment

Working...
                X