This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by audrey j View Post
    thnaks ,i try it and my computer froze ,do i used full disc or main move ?how do i copy it? thnaks again

Comment

i tried the new dvdfab upgrade ,for transformers 2 and still can not copy it, and cannot copy the new tinker bell.can someone please help me out with this, i have tried full disc and tried movie only on both and still cannot copy.

Comment

see new 6.1.2.5 out now!

Comment

i have the 6.1.25. and i am still having trouble with transformers and now tinker bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Are you using the FREE or PAID version of Fab?
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

i paid for mind

Comment

Is the 6.1.2.5. fix for the Main Movie only or for the complete DVD?

Comment

I have tested it with Full Disc, Customize and Main Movie with Transformers 2, works fine. PathPlayer must be in the Always Enable mode.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I tried the above and it did not work. Are you sure it's title 47?

Comment

nitz
                      Please see this post: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=786
                      if you are using an older version of DVDFab. It has worked for many users. Follow the instructions closely.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It worked for me. I just copied the new Transformers movie on Full Movie mode, not the main movie. All you need to do is make sure the PathPlayer setting is set to "Always enable" in the custom settings on the new version of DVDFab. I just want to thank you techs from the DVDFab group for coming out with a fix to resolve this issue. I think the production companies came out with a new protection code to prevent people from backup their DVD movies. There forever coming up with new protection codes to prevent copying of the DVD movies. I think it's a stupid idea for the companies that make billions upon billions of dollars on DVD movie sales, that they would actually prevent you from copying your own DVD movies you purchased. Anyway, thank you for coming up with a fix. Thanks....c0afanh.
                        Last edited by c0afanh; 10-28-2009, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback c0afanh. The new verison worked perfectly for me too.

Comment

I have the new version as of today and Transformers 2 now works. I had the old version and it won't work.

Comment

not working for me... i've done everything listed here, however pathplayer options is NOT an option for me on my dvdfab 6.1.2.5 non-css version.

another issue i have is that it says when it opens the disc and scans it that dvdfab can not open this css protected disc.

any ideas?

and yes, i do have a purchased version...

Comment

You have downloaded an incorrect version. Download the correct version from the links in this forum.
                                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                                X