This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers 2

I do not think that locking the POST is the way to keep ppl happy. This DVD has been out for over 5 days now some people had it even before that and yet the software that some people have pay money for is not up to date and can not do the job that some softeware out there can do the job and that is free and you tell me that you will bann ppl for giving a work around. if those different kind of software can do the job and most of them are free. We the ppl that pay for DVD FAB have the right to complain and want answers when we have payed for the software and it is not working after 5 days and free ware is working.

I only pay for the software b/c it has never given me any problem but after wating 5 days for a fix i will be looking into finding a different person to give my money too someone that wants to keep there software working and working right. i beleave that there should have been a fix out there for something you pay for in 24 hours are less. It maybe time to make DVD FAB FREE WARE AS WELL SO THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUPPORT IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!

Lets get some post from the DEV'S on this and what the ETA will be for this FIX!!!!!! Witch there should have been messages from the DEV's on DAY 1

FROM THE PPL THAT DO PAY YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop complain, Fengtao is waiting for the dvd. He is in CHINA, the shipping to China takes more time, sometimes over a week. So, if he ordered from a USA store it will take time. You have to wait to born, to die and can't wait for a software update? If you have the movie what is the hurry? Or are you renting and can't keep renting it?

Comment

IT IS A PAY SERVICE THAT IS MY POINT THAT YOU SEEM TO HAVE MISSED. MAYBE DOING SOMETHING TO TAKE CARE OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE GIVEN MONEY FOR THE SOFTWARE. THINKING AHEAD TO TAKE CARE OF THE PPL THAT PAY FOR IT.

I have it I have burned it with freeware software. It just takes longer with freeware and alot more stpes. I am just saying that if you are going to ask poeple to pay for something like this. Maybe he should have a plan to get the movies faster like say i do not know. pay someone to over night the movie from the states to you. HUMM

I mean look at like this not ever over night someone getis and does 2 day air shipping that is not bad should have bad the movie 2 days ago and had the fix out.

Comment

leemanz28
        We all wish there was an instant fix, but there will be one. The ETA is ASAP. Fengtao spends a fortune having discs overnighted to China.

I am changing the title of this thread, since it is not a fix, and moving it to General Chat. You have had your say, and others are welcome to vent as well, but if this gets out of line this thread will be closed also. No more SHOUTING.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Do you want cheese with that wine?

This is the first movie that I can remember that has cause so much grief. I'm not sure why, I had my copy made within an hour of receiving the movie. There have been numerous posting on how to accomplish this feat, and yet people are still struggling, for what ever reason. Read the post before you have a hissy fit. If you are not happy, go somewhere else. I, myself have been happy for years, with the software and the support. Enough said, already.

Comment

Originally posted by leemanz28 View Post
            IT IS A PAY SERVICE THAT IS MY POINT THAT YOU SEEM TO HAVE MISSED. MAYBE DOING SOMETHING TO TAKE CARE OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE GIVEN MONEY FOR THE SOFTWARE. THINKING AHEAD TO TAKE CARE OF THE PPL THAT PAY FOR IT.

I have it I have burned it with freeware software. It just takes longer with freeware and alot more stpes. I am just saying that if you are going to ask poeple to pay for something like this. Maybe he should have a plan to get the movies faster like say i do not know. pay someone to over night the movie from the states to you. HUMM

I mean look at like this not ever over night someone getis and does 2 day air shipping that is not bad should have bad the movie 2 days ago and had the fix out.
            You are paying for a software, a license to use a program. A software is NOT A SERVICE. They guarantee you free updates and upgrade for the term of your license, NOT how faster the updates are released. If you are not happy for what you pay, you can use others programs

Comment

Originally posted by leemanz28 View Post
              It maybe time to make DVD FAB FREE WARE AS WELL SO THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUPPORT IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!
              DVDFab does have a freeware version called DVDFab HD Decryptor also once an update is released to handle this movie then it will be a very long time before DVDFab is unable to do another movie. You also own the DVD so it should not matter if you have to wait 1 week for an update to do this movie. Another thing it has not been 5 days since the movie was released to the public it only been 4 days

Comment

I feel the same as the others on here. I am new to the forum, but have been using the software for the past 4-5 years. Love it. This is the first time having any type of problems with it. So, if it take a little while to get this fixed, then I'm fine with that. Keep up the good work you guys.
                Into abyss
                You don't exist
                Cannot resist
                The Judas kiss
                Judas lives recite this vow
                I've become your new god now

Comment

Update

I got this message from Fengtao last night, it is shared with you here with his permission:

Hi Paul,

I have got the transformer disc, and I'm working on it.

The new protection is good, but we will beat it as always.

Best Regards,
                  Fengtao
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Transformer II tips for backing up

Here is the tips to burn the Transformer II.
                    open the dvdfab, click on the green check mark, seclect the path finder and then disable it, you need to closed it program then reopen it, so the change can take affect.
                    Reopen it dvdfab select the title 47 than start burning, this is work under the region 1 USA. I don't know the orther, hopefully it's work the same way.
                    I have my disk back up last night and it work perfectly to me.
                    Goodluck to all of you.

Comment

there is allways a sour apple if you want to have fun with things this is a great hobby iam not here to make money I enjoyed changing the path and making the movie the movie was not as good as Lomseome Dove but fun to make in a differnt way,keep up the good work Fentiago

Comment

Having same problem as everyone else. I'm welling to wait for a proper fix no quickie fix. Fengtao is working as fast as he can to make everyone happy. I did the quick fix and my copy came out freezing. So sit back and enjoy the sceneary and be pateint. Rome wasn't built in a day. Tho Nero fiddled and it burnt down. So let's not burn down our little Rome.

Comment

hello did they get a fix for transformers 2 yet and if so were is it ?thank you

Comment

Originally posted by audrey j View Post
                            hello did they get a fix for transformers 2 yet and if so were is it ?thank you

Comment

thnaks ,i try it and my computer froze ,do i used full disc or main move ?how do i copy it? thnaks again

Comment

Working...
                              X