Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Verification Code in User Center

Hi,

I am trying to login into the User Center without success. No matter I try to login with my e-mail or register or even retrieve the password, the verification code is failing. I am seeing 4 digits and I and sure the num-lock, caps-lock are not activated but I cannot verify. It always shows me this message:

Verification Failed
    An error of your verification code occurs, please re-fill.
    Back to User Center

Is there any problem with the code verification engine? The message says "Enter what you see"... I always see a 4-digit number and I had even typed them in a notepad before and then pasting into the field as a tentative.

Could you help, please?
    Leo

they make it hard to see correctly take a close look and keep trying till you get it correct

Comment

I just tested it with num-lock on and using the number pad to enter the code.
      Worked without a problem.

Comment

I was able to login now

I was seeing the code correctly. I tried using Firefox now from another computer and it worked. I was trying using IE 8. Must be some cache/cookies issue.

Thanks for replying so quickly, guys.

Regards
        Leo

Comment

I use IE8 and have no problem accessing the members area but do know it hard to read as I made a few mistakes as well reading the verification numbers

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
            I use IE8 and have no problem accessing the members area but do know it hard to read as I made a few mistakes as well reading the verification numbers
            I use Firefox and a 6X magnifying glass to see those itty bitty numbers.

Comment

I read them on a 18" 1920x1080 screen and get them wrong about 20% of the time.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well, I feel better.
                Initially, I was worried when I saw signals' post, then Gruñón's and I thought, oh, oh, I screw up the verification numbers all the time.
                It's just all us old farts...
                Then I saw AGJ's post...whew!...that was a close one...
                If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Yeah, maineman, I need a magnifying glass.

Us old farts !!!!
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Nah, it's just the teeny numbers are upside-down in Oz, makes em even harder to read.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I had to did out my old Microscope to get the numbers right in addition to using a Lighted Magnifying glass.

Comment

Even after using the microscope, the registration is still BORKED !!!

Mine is still showin up as 2011 !!!
                        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                        X