Problem contacting support to have key re-sent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Problem contacting support to have key re-sent

I have been having a problem with having a key resent from the User Area.

I purchased a full license 11/13/2008. I have had to do a complete reinstall after a virus. I tried to use my license key and it did not work, so I tried to request a new one. After multiple failures with my correct email address and my password, I thought that perhaps I would have my password sent to me. Despite multiple attempts at entering the 4 digit code that presented, I was refused success. What is the problem with the website???? It seems to not recognize its own four digit codes.

Meanwhile, I still need to have my key resent, as the lifetime key does not work. Does anyone know another way to contact the powers that be?

Thanks
    Ken K

If you have your original key that was sent to you just double click it. It will enter your key in the proper place. Don't try to enter it manually.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Well, I found the registration key in my email and was able to re-register my program, but I am still puzzled as to why I was unable to be recognized by the electronic form submission. If someone in administration can check with tech support, I would be grateful.

KK

Comment

I just tried and I can't get it to work either?

Albert Einstein

Comment

There has been an intermittent problem with it for months.

Sometimes it works.

Comment

All the more reason to key your key safe and somewhere other than the hard drive.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I assume the problem was with the Members area. I just tried it and it worked fine. Note that it does not email keys, it lets you download them, so check your IE/antivirus security settings to make sure downloads are not blocked.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes, the problem is in the members area and persists for me. I have disabled all security and the problem persists. Fortunately, I have resolved the key problem but it is frustrating to not be able to send communication through the website.

KK

Comment

Working for me now. You must use the email address you used when you purchased. I think the problem I had was using the forum password, I created a different one for the members area.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X