This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request for VideoFab owners to merge with their register DvdFab program

I'm a register owner of DvdFab and a while back I also bought Videofab converter. I notice when I open DvdFab, I have options to run File to Mobile and File Mover which are similar to Videofab. I would like to know if there is a way for Videofab owners to register into DVDfab so all programs can run under one window and not have to open two seperate programs. I also notice there has been only one update for Videofab and I was wondering if File to Mobile and File Mover have received several updates compared to Videofab.

Originally posted by judo54 View Post
    I'm a register owner of DvdFab and a while back I also bought Videofab converter. I notice when I open DvdFab, I have options to run File to Mobile and File Mover which are similar to Videofab. I would like to know if there is a way for Videofab owners to register into DVDfab so all programs can run under one window and not have to open two seperate programs. I also notice there has been only one update for Videofab and I was wondering if File to Mobile and File Mover have received several updates compared to Videofab.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VideoFab Converter

•Existing licenses for the product are automatically incorporated into the v6 registration keys.
    •Please install the latest v6 update and obtain a new registration key (free) using the link at the bottom of this page.
    Get V6 Key
    Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

VideoFab IS File to Mobile now. Follow the links DVDKingdom thoughtfully provided and all should be fine.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I followed DVDKingdom advice. I registered with the new key and I am still showing as a Trial User for File to Mobile in the main window of the program. Any other sugestion?

Comment

I did notice that my identification number next to my name in Videofab and in DvdFab are different. Could this be the problem why I can't activate both File to File and File to Mobile? Do you need me to send them to you or you have it on file?
          Thank you for your quick replies,
          Judo54

Comment

When you requested the new key, did you select "all in one email" from the drop down selector? Same email address from when you registered VideoFab to now? If so, should have worked. Sorry you are having trouble, we will get this figured out.

//EDIT// Which method did you use to register the new key, cut and paste or double click on key attachment?
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I used both methods to register and the results were the same.

Comment

What about the "all in one" option (I think it is the default now, it was not at one time)?

You might try uninstalling DVDFab (using the Fab uninstaller in Start->Programs->DVDFab 6), then reinstall and reregister using your new key. Put the key in a safe place during the uninstall. I always email mine to myself.

Comment

I did some research and it's possible that both programs are under 2 differnt e-mails since I had to pay with paypal for Videofab and my paypal account is under a different e-mail address. How can you merge both accounts under DVDfab.
                  Thank you for patience,

Judo54

Comment

select business issue

Comment

Thanks Signal and Troy512, Signal told me Fentao is aware of the problem and I sent an email at the business issue link that Troy512 posted.
                      Thanks again.

Comment

Just an update. I contacted the folks at DVD Fab and like always, in less than two days they got all my modules under one program.
                        Thanks again to DVD FAB, Signal and Troy512

Comment

Working...
                        X