No announcement yet.

jack reacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noseph, in the meantime you can do what I did with Jack Reacher, I used v9 copy to rip it to the HDD and then used V8 on the HDD folder (as the source for V8) to make my mobile device files. V9 will put a clean unprotected folder or iso on the HDD that V8 will open and manipulate for you.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      noseph, in the meantime you can do what I did with Jack Reacher, I used v9 copy to rip it to the HDD and then used V8 on the HDD folder (as the source for V8) to make my mobile device files. V9 will put a clean unprotected folder or iso on the HDD that V8 will open and manipulate for you.
      Thank you, a great work around.

Comment

You're welcome pal I hope it works as well for you as it does for me. Check this out, I did Jack Reacher for my PSP this way:
        Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          You're welcome pal I hope it works as well for you as it does for me. Check this out, I did Jack Reacher for my PSP this way:
          Worked like a champ! I will continue to test the V9 profiles looking for a one step process for Roku.

Comment

Glad it's working for you and I'm sure future updates will fix these bugs, these are beta releases after all.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
              Hi,

Please help us in following steps:

1. Open the disc with PathPlayer enabled.

2. "Save Info Files" for v8, or "Export Source Info" for v9.

3. Zip all files in "<user>\Documents\DVDFab\Log\" for v8, or "<user>\Documents\DVDFab9\Log\" for v9.

4. Send the zip file to fengtao(at)dvdfab.com.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
              Fengtao
              I have the same problem with the Jack Reacher DVD with 9.0.3.6 under Mac.
              I have followed the instructions and sent you the zip file.
              Thanks for your help.

Comment

Still can't copy Jack Reacher

I just copied the disk and now it wants a double layered media? I have tried all my blanks and it won't copy any of them. I am using version 9.0.4.2.

Comment

I was have problems finding a profile that would support my Roku, so I broke down and created one myself. You cand find it here.

Comment

Working...
                  X