Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My AMD APP not used in DVDFab, but is used in Other Software.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by martythebrit View Post
    You're to (sic) hung up on getting the ATI working. Your CPU has Quick Sync, if you get this configured and working it will give you a much bigger boost than your video card ever will.
    Not quite, Einstein. Unless the motherboard is equipped with proprietary hardware and code (i.e. Lucid Virtu), a discreet card disables Intel's on board graphics.

There are other solutions to "integrated/switchable graphics" but they're not worth a darn. Much like your knowledge.

Not to mention that Quick Sync output is far, far below the quality of even the earliest of ATI/AMD and NVIDIA offerings.

Comment

Tell it to the wind Dallas7!
      Attached Files
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks for all the answers, everyone. My apologies for all the questions.

Like I said before, I guess I'm stuck with 3+ hour rips to m2ts, or almost 6 hour rips to mkv. I just bought this laptop a year ago, so I don't want to have to buy another one now. Either that, or I can invest in a larger than planned WD My Book Live, just decrypt my discs (without ripping), and store and play much larger files. Oh well.

Once again, though, thank you for all your help. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Dallas7; Quick Sync is better than both Nvidia and ATI's offering, so don't start insulting peoples knowledge when you're own isn't up to par.

LucidLogix's VIRTU works just fine...

A little bit of courtesy goes a long way.

Comment

He won't be able to answer you Marty
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by martythebrit View Post
              Dallas7;
              A little bit of courtesy goes a long way.
              You have it, he doesn't. He is suspended for a short recuperation period.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  You have it, he doesn't. He is suspended for a short recuperation period.
                  @ martythebrit Agreed!!!

Maybe this will change his attitude towards others, rudeness will not be tolerated!!!
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                  X