Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How burn video-ts folder to a dvd9

DVDFAB 9.0.4.0
    I have movies on Hard drive in a folder called Video-ts, the files are all .vob, .ifo and .bup. How do I burn this to a dvd 9?

How do I know if it has to burned to a dvd 5 or dvd 9? I have several different video_ts folders (movies) and the folder sizes range from 2.56GB to 6.11GB.

From within DVDfab:

Click the Copy button, then click the little "+" button where it says Source, then click on the Clone/Burn button.

You can also use ImgBurn in standalone mode to build the images and burn them to disc. You also should update DVDFab to v9047.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

How about the dvd 5 or 9? or will it shrink to fit?

Comment

DVDFab will tell you if you have put in a DVD-5 blank and the content is too large. In Burn mode, DVDFab assumes that the content is already the size you want, so it will not compress. If necessary you can run it through Copy mode again to compress it to fit on a DVD-5.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          From within DVDfab:

Click the Copy button, then click the little "+" button where it says Source, then click on the Clone/Burn button.

You can also use ImgBurn in standalone mode to build the images and burn them to disc. You also should update DVDFab to v9047.
          When I click the little "+" button, it pops up a "open Directory" window. At the bottom it says file types and I can select .img, .ini, .iso, .nrg. This is confusing because I have vob files, what gives? Am I at the wrong spot or is this an oversight on the program developer?

If I select the video_ts folder, it gives me a warning telling my this is a video folder or something.

Comment

Let me try it and see if it works the same way it did in v8.

Read more carefully: what is says is the listed file types OR FOLDERS. You need to select the folder that contains the VIDEO_TS folder that you want to burn. Don't open the folder just highlight it and click Open. The File name area of the window will be blank. DVDFab will do the rest.

Comment

Working...
            X