Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nVidia Driver 340.52

I see that NVidia has released a new Geforce drive version 340.52

Does anyone know if this fixes the issue with DVDFAb ?

I wanted to ask the same thing.

It would be helpful to know just what the "compatibility issues" are, (what symptoms, etc.) as I'm sure there are plenty of folks that would be willing to try the new drivers.

Comment

I hope the QA Team can test it when the office opens.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Could not enable CUDA in DVDFab V9159 after installing the latest driver version 340.52.

Test with GTX 750 Ti and GT 560.

Checking is ongoing...

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks to the QA Staff, sorry it was not better news.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No CUDA Compatibility with GTX 670 or GTX 770

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
            I see that NVidia has released a new Geforce drive version 340.52

Does anyone know if this fixes the issue with DVDFAb ?
            I have tested the latest version of DVD Fab on my GTX 670s and GTX 780s and neither of them work. I have been stuck with CPU conversion for months and this is getting ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by TINZ View Post
              I have tested the latest version of DVD Fab on my GTX 670s and GTX 780s and neither of them work. I have been stuck with CPU conversion for months and this is getting ridiculous!
              I am running dual EVGA GTX 780s and it works just fine, it has to be something else in your configuration.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

what ver is the video driver you are using? i have the 340.52 but it does not work on my 640 just software conversions unless i roll back the video driver then all is fine

Comment

Working...
                X