This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MKV forced stitles

I continue to experience DVDFab US forced subtitles problems and generally none appears after repeated attempts many different ways. I am currently running the Anydvd in the back ground and am questioning which product is failing? This was a problem prior to using Anydvd so I suspect it is DVDFab. This used to be a seamless process and never a problem.

Captain American Winter solder - No forced subtitles although it's only one line.

1. Is there a general setting that needs to be changed or should the program be used as installed?
    2. Currently I select "English" and I select or check "forced subtitles only" but it continues to be an issue.
    3. Can you attach a snap shot of correct settings or provide some guidance towards correcting this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Captain America
    Is this the Blu-ray or DVD version? Why are you running a 3rd party decrypter? It should not be necessary, but should not have any effect on the subs.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Just running the DVDFab with Anydvd HD in the back ground. This has been an inherent problem on all my Blu Ray MKV rips for the past 3 months or so. It used top be seem less but as the updates keep coming this problems continue to resurface.

Given I'm in the US the AnyDVD HD is required to rip some of my movies.
      Last edited by Flettster; 10-09-2014, 08:59 PM.

Comment

OK, that is one solution. Is this the Blu-ray or DVD, and does this happen with both types of sources?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm only doing Blu Ray movies and have not attempted DVD. It's all about quality.

Comment

I agree, once you go Blu you never go back

I will check some forced subs conversions and see if they work for me.

Comment

The latest I ripped were XMEN First class and none of the German speaking translated from German to English. Captain Phillips when they climbed on the boat, Thor and others.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide. I've tried repeatedly through email without success. It must be something simple.

I've tried reaching out to AnyDVD but nobody responds to confirm the settings are correct which could very well be the problem.
              Last edited by Flettster; 10-09-2014, 10:03 PM.

Comment

If your worried about the settings in Anydvd why not download the free wookao program and use it with fab for blu ray decryption as theirs no settings in it it will use fab settings.

Comment

I was unaware of this option/program. So, this is run in conjunction with DVDFab and does the same thing as Anydvd? I opened the exe file for WOOOKAO and it loaded yet I can't find it anywhere on my PC which i don't understand and that concerns me.

Thanks in advance,
                  Eric
                  Last edited by Flettster; 10-10-2014, 02:57 AM.

Comment

It is a 3rd party patch for DVDFab. Can't help you with it here, but others report it works. Disable the foxware and try to open a Blu-ray with just DVDFab. I do not believe this has anything to do with the subs issue.

Comment

I agree, I have disabled the Foxware but the Woookao exe. file doesn't seem to execute properly and doesn't show it downloaded. I can find the exe. file but it won't download properly. Any other free programs which assists with the new DVDFab US version? The subtitle issue is still the biggest problem and what is causing it.

Thanks again for all your assistance.

Comment

Try a chapter or two manually setting the resolution the same as the original just to make sure auto-cropping is not the culprit:
                        Attached Files
                        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                        Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm in version 9.1.7.0 but don't know where you arrive at the page you are showing me.

Common setting
                          General
                          AV/Codec

Comment

After you select the title click this button:
                            Attached Files
                            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                            Albert Einstein

Comment

Flettster
                              The woookao workaround leaves no evidence of its passing. The test is to see whether DVDFabUS will decrypt a Blu-ray. Other than that we know very little about it, other than to say it is not any form of Passkey as some have alleged (which is ridiculous, it is not even the right size).

Comment

Working...
                              X