I want my DVDFab 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing PxHelp20 did not help.

The best info I can find is it's a Sonic cd burn driver which Winamp uses. I haven't installed a new version of Winamp in at least a year so it was unlikely that it was the problem.

I just made a discovery. Apparently when I did the fresh install it changed the location of dvdfab_internal.log to users/etc/DVDFab (which already existed from the older versions) instead of DVDFab9. I didn't notice the mod date changing there and for some reason my system search didn't find it.

I hope this helps 'cause my head is starting to hurt :-{
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like some of the Qt files can't be found, either missing or in the wrong place. Beijing will need to look at the internal log.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Fred_Fish
        I agree with my friend signals, Beijing needs to look at this.
        Also make sure that your registered correctly for version 9 by going to the members center here http://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm logging in using your e-mail that you used when purchasing Fab and password of your choice, then use the same e-mail and password for registering version 9.
        Hope this helps
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I am registered correctly at the member center.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred_Fish View Post
            I am registered correctly at the member center.
            Hi Fred_Fish
            That's strange your log says different.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Everything in the log was after a clean install so it hasn't run to give my login info to the ap yet.

Comment

0m 03.89s: Burn engine: start init.
                0m 03.89s: Burn engine: set log folder.
                0m 03.90s: DVD: init read settings.
                0m 03.90s: DVD: init write settings.
                From the log file, it seems like that freeze at init burning engine or read DVD-ROM when starting DVDFab.

Could you please disconnect your DVD-ROM and try again?

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I unplugged both my usb burners and tried, then I uninstalled my internal drive and tried. No change. I then rebooted to get all of my drives reinstalled and tried and still no change.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Do you update drivers of usb and the firmware of booth burner external

Comment

Just a bit more info. This occurred with no changes to anything in my system. In an effort to solve this I have since updated everything I could think of.

Comment

Just wanted to thank everyone for their support. It's been almost 2 months since I've been able to use any version of dvdfab.

I have copied some 60 or 70 dvd's with other software in that time with no problem.

I have jumped through hoops trying to get the software I purchased to work with absolutely no support from the company as is demonstrated by the amount of time that has passed since the last post in this thread.

I have used dvdfab for years with no problems but even though I'm payed up through October of this year I am not willing to spend any more time and energy on this software. I'm just glad I didn't buy a lifetime license.

Again THANKS

Comment

Fred, I am sorry you are having this problem. But I hate to see a long-time user and forum member blame DVDFab for something that is pretty clearly localized to your PC (no one else has reported these symptoms to my knowledge). If you are serious about not wanting to work on it anymore, I will close your thread, but hopefully someone will have a suggestion for something else you can try.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

A clean installation will fix it, if its a software issue.
                            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                            X